on 23 November 2013
I love the cover of this and its sequel Becoming Bad; both are amazing and grab your attention straight away.

As for the story, well, I have to admit it took me a while to get into it. I think it was down to all the description and the changes in time at the beginning; Connal’s POV and then switching to Ash’s but it occurring before Connal’s. It was a bit confusing to start with, but it got better as the two met and interacted.

I was intrigued where the story was going from early on and it wasn’t until nearly half way through where I figured it out (maybe I was just slow :S) but after that point I was really into it. The whole chemistry between Connal and Ash was quite fun to read about, how she’d rather not have him following her but at the same time she was attracted to him. The authors’ reference’s to “Little Red” and “Big Bad” also added a bit of humour.

Ash was a woman who didn’t mess around; she carried a knife and told people what she thought of them if they messed around with her and I liked her attitude. Though sometimes, her actions were a bit questionable.

Connal; a dread haired mountain of a man, just seemed to ooze sex and I liked how protective he was of Ash, if only, at the start, because his employer told him to.

It was an interesting story and something different to what I normally read, or should I say a different take on it, and I enjoyed it: A woman being the last carrier of a gene that could mean the repopulation of a dying breed.
on 28 February 2014
This was a good read well written Apart from being a bit disjointed and chaotic. I was confused in stages as it wasn't clear from what perspective the book was going with and thus resulted in a lot of confusion. Towards the end it was more clearer what was happening but lost the momentum in the original plot to find out what red was and the connection between her grandmother and the wolves.
on 9 November 2016
I have one complaint.. i need the next one.. you reading this dear author? Next one.. why arnt you writing right now?
on 4 March 2014
What a fantastic book, loved the characters. Cannot wait for 'Becoming Bad' , the character and story development kept me hooked from the get go. Love the fact that it's set in Ireland too!
on 18 April 2016
I found this engaging, complex enough to be interesting without becoming over complicated and really well written. I know I will enjoy the rest of this series
on 16 March 2014
It's a twist of the red riding hood and a wonderful twist. I surely going to read the next one. Absolutely fantastic .
on 19 June 2017
This was a different style of creature love entanglements. Set in an unusual environment being historical Ireland the Emerald Isle.
on 28 April 2016
Love it
on 17 March 2015
Love this.
I need to look out for the next in the series
on 24 May 2015