on 19 February 2014
Brought this for a xmas present for my daughter, like all corelle dolls they smell of vanilla and have really sweet faces , not ugly chops unlike some lol..she loves her new dolly, she is very small so a great size for a two year old to carry.
on 16 November 2015
My 2 year old loves this "baby". It's a bit pricey but it has a nice face and the eyes close. It's been in the bath and dried out no bother. Smells delicious. The branded clothes are outrageously expensive so a friend has made a "capsule" wardrobe.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this for my almost five year old granddaughter for Christmas because I had bought Calin Pastel for her younger sister. I had visions of the older one constantly taking the other from her sister. This is another lovely doll from Corolle, traditional and well made. Hours of fun and love for my granddaughters. I love the colours of the clothes on this one , with the little heart motif. I have bought four Corolle dolls for this Christmas and I am more than pleased with all of them.
on 1 May 2015
Got one of these for my little girl for Christmas when she was 13 months old. She's started to adore her dolly more and more over the last few months. Size is convenient, she can carry dolly around by foot or by a hand in the back, and she hasn't figured out how to take dolly's sleepsuit off yet (although the nightcap comes off regularly).
on 10 October 2013
My one year old loves this :-) it smells lovely and isn't at all like all the cheap tacky looking dolls you can get!
on 15 July 2013
Bought this little baby doll for my 2 year old and she has completely fallen in love with her little baby Michelle. She has a cute little face, is nice and cuddly and scented beautifully of vanilla.
on 4 February 2014
Lovely doll, smaller than I thought but perfect for my little 15 month daughter who loves her!! Would have been five stars but the doll itself is not machine washable (they recommend damp cloth)
on 24 November 2015
Perfect dolly for tiny people. Goes everywhere, instant companion. This is the third one we have bought and it is the one we would buy again.
on 21 November 2014
Bought for granddaughter 2 nd birthday, and lovely little doll,she loves it a lot.
on 28 September 2014
Fantastic doll just the right size for my one year old granddaughter who loves it