• Customer reviews

on 21 May 2014
Only if you go to the original website, you will find them cheaper, but it's not a big saving, something like 10p or so,
I have gift tokens in an Amazon account, so it's a mega plus, here you can buy a black and a colour cartridge for less than you would pay for one colour cartridge on the high street, why buy compatibles when the originals are not much dearer.

Five stars, excellent value for money.
on 13 February 2014
Bought a new printer and as these things go, the print cartridges from my old printer were not compatible.

I priced up the new cartridges on several websites and in local shops, and these were by far the cheapest I found.

I have placed this product on my wish list for future purchases.

Arrived in plenty of time. Would recommend.
on 20 April 2015
Inkjets cartridges are notoriously low in durability. However I am pleased that this duo performed quite well in this respect. At least I didn't have my printer bleeping at me saying that it was not using genuine cartridges! I think the only way of decreasing my expenditure on cartridges is to use a different printer; something I have in mind the next time I buy a new one!
on 26 August 2017
It is the official Cannon PG-540 and CL-541 Ink! What else can I say. Just what my printer needs, although generally it finishes all too quickly. But that really depends how much you print.
Other than that, usually the price on Amazon might be cheaper than local stores so I prefer ordering online.
Will buy again, as I print a lot!
on 21 December 2017
Following previous purchase of non-genuine inks with unpleasant results, I have stuck with Canon genuine cartridges ever since. I have had no problems with the printer or the printing quality since. Items delivered at lightning speed. Very satisfied.
on 20 October 2017
We are thrifty but sometimes the name-brand is actually better. Bought generic brand at major retailer; both cartridges malfunctioned. Bought Canon; no problems at all. Will buy from this seller again.
on 7 June 2016
Arrived quickly and well packaged.

Was good genuine product, although it seems they have stopped putting the recycling bags inside the pack, as this one came without.

Colour cartridge always seems to run out very quickly, perhaps I will have to invest in an XL one...
on 4 December 2017
Not only bought a new Canon Multipack of Ink cartridges, but the seller included two RSPCA Postage paid envelopes to send back used Ink cartridges and money goes to the RSPCA Charity.
on 16 January 2015
Expensive in relation to other compatible types, but I am trying these in the hope that the quality of print does not deteriorate by fading and turning from colour to sepia in time as with other makes. The quality coming off the printer looks good. I may follow this up with a later review, if I may.
on 14 May 2017
THE INKS ARE EXACTLY AS ORDERED AND THEY ARRIVED THE DAY AFTER THE ORDER WAS PLACED.

THEY ARE A NEW SET READY FOR USE WHEN MY CURRENT SET "DRY UP" BUT I HAVE EVERY CONFIDENCE THAT
THE QUALITY WILL BE FIRST CLASS AS USUAL.

I WAS EVEN SENT VOUCHERS OR DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT PURCHASE ALONG WITH A DUPLICATE VOUCHER
GIVING DISCOUNT TO ANYONE I PASS IT ON TO.

GREAT ALL ROUND AND CERTAINLY WORTHY OF THE 5 STAR RATING.