on 11 May 2013
We have a Sevylor Hudson Inflatable kayak. Fantastic Kayak. I ordered this bag as the carry bag with the Hudson has carry handles while the Quickpak has adjustable straps that enable the user to carry the kayak as a rucksack. Our first outing with the kayak was last week. We packed the Kayak and pump into the Quickpak and I found the QP carry bag so easy to use. When we finished kayaking I deflated the kayak and packed into the Quickpak. It was then that I made a mistake by not ensuring the rolled kayak was at the base of the QP bag. When I stood up with the bag on my back I heard a tearing sound. We then realised that the holding strap inside the bag had come away on one side of the bag due to holding the weight of the kayak. We are not returning as we would only get an exchange of another bag but we will re-enforce the stitching on the strap.

I am very pleased with the concept of the bag and the dimensions that allow me to carry everything(plenty space)so I am pleased with the purchase.
Pleased be warned that the initial effort of getting the loaded bag on your back while on your knees and then standing is a concern as you could hurt yourself. If you suffer back problems the do not try. I found the best way was to kneel down with the bag behind you. Loosen both straps fully, and place them around your shoulders. Draw the bag up onto you back and tighten the straps as you go. Make sure the straps are fully tightend and the bag is fully positioned on your back before leaning forward and then, with hands free, attempt !! to stand.
Once standing, you will find mobility easy.
Overall a much better option than to try and carry the bag supplied with the kayak. I would reccomend to anyone strong enough to carry the weight of the kayak. I am 53 and average build. The QP bag does enhance the whole inflatable kayak experiance. We had a great time so if you are thinking of buying one, be safe and ask for help if you believe you may struggle with the weight.
on 8 September 2014
This bag is the right size for the adventure plus, life jackets etc but it is of such poor quality that I think it will rip the first time i pick it up by the straps. It already made a tearing noise as I just moved it into the shed, dread to think what it will do with a wet boat in it. It's a shame because the design is good, it opens fully so you can just place the canoe in and it has an internal strap to hold everything in place. The side pockets are perfect for the pump and oars. Just why bother making it so flimsy at the most important point, the bit that you carry it with. Clearly french design, just like their cars, looks good but you know in the back of your mind it is going to let you down. I am thinking of buying a large cricket bag as storage,the oars would fit nicely in the bat pocket.
on 28 August 2014
I bought the Sevylor Quikpack so I could catch the train upto and from London to kayak the Thames at various points. The handles look delicate but are perfectly adequate and the pack has served me well so far on several trips transporting my Sevylor Colorado kayak. Lots of space for other accessories, I would recommend this item.
on 26 September 2013
I returned this item as it is not suitable for my Tahiti Kayak despite saying that it fits all sevylor kayaks. It is huge and much to big to be useable for the smaller and cheaper sevylor canoes. I can't see how it would be strong enough to carry a bigger and heavier canoe either, would advise against this and think sevylor should produce a smaller carry bag for their smaller range of boats as some of them don't come with a bag.
on 25 August 2014
Generous size - so easy to roll up my canoe and fit it in (Sevylor Adventure plus). An internal strap holds the canoe in the bag, then the bag zips up easily to encase it. Simple to use, and helps carrying the canoe, pump and paddle - I would recommend even just for storage if you don't intend to carry far.
on 26 August 2015
There are some seriously bad reviews for this which NEARLY put me off until I thought "well the price on Amazon is so cheap I'll just try it."

I can safely say this has genuinely improved my "kayaking holiday" in Wales. The improved portability of your kayak above the basic bag supplied is worth every penny even at the RRP. Just make sure : (I) you adjust the shoulder strap lengths BEFORE you try it with the kayak in (wrong length = risk of ripping strap); (II) you fold the kayak properly and totally deflated (not hard at all - as it came in the box); (III) get all water out of kayak before putting in backpack (water release under kayak sorts this out - I've done this in driving rain and it's still been fine).

In short - take care of your stuff and it will behave - be rough with it and expect to reap what you sow...
on 12 April 2016
Very quick delivery, Ideal for my Sevylor Ranger inflatable Kayak .pump,and paddles .The good thing I like is you can wear it as a backpack. when you are on the water it fits Nice and small to took away. I like Drain holes at the bottom of the pack so when you have been on the water and you pack your kit back in wet the water is able to drain . Great buy
on 7 October 2015
Superbly easy to pack up my kayak for transportation. Straps, for the weight, are a little flimsy but if care is taken when lifting, rather than yanking up full weight by one strap, I think they will be fine.
on 2 June 2016
this is brilliant for the price 19.99 it is huge will fit most inflatables I bought it for a Aqua marina K1 which fits with room for wet suit and life jacket paddle and pump very happy with this product and recommend. it was delivered so quickly
on 27 August 2014
As the bag my inflatable kayak(a Red Star Pathfinder II) came in broke, I needed another one, found this and it fits the kayak, pump, 2 x paddles, 2 x seats, skegs and 2 x PFD's just perfectly.

Granted the straps on the crarry bag could be more padded, but for short distances it's more than ok.

As far as I could calculate, the big can contain 130 l. of gear.