Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 February 2013
This is really a great album if you love this kind of music - Soul & R&B. It's my 5th Charlie Wilson album ever since I was introduced to this artist last year (quite late given that he's been around for a while now). I just keep searching for his music.

I love 9 out of 10 songs on the album but top one for me is My love is all I have followed by Oooh Wee - blend of midnight slow soulful music and slow dance (more like R Kelly "Step in the name of love" kinda dance) R&B.

I highly recommend this album! True value for money!
on 2 April 2013
I have been a fan of CW for some years now and have a few of his albums. This album is the BEST. Since downloading it (Amazon gave me £1 dl voucher after I ordered Brian Mcknights new album) I transferred it to a disc and its been with me in my car ever since. My fav tracks are I believe. My love is all I have, (the intro reminds me of his recent hit with Boyz ii Men Your Are), A Million Ways to Love You and Say. Who am I kidding? they are all my favs! If you are a true R&B fan you will love this. 60 years old and Uncle Charlie still got it, ooh wee!
on 14 March 2014
Well this Gem of a voice had slipped from my mind over the past few years, but after hearing a track from this album played by the legendary Soul DJ John Leech last week on TIME 107.5 - all it took was 1 line & I was hooked. Straight home & bought it.

If you love real American soul then this is a very strong album for your collection.

His tones & voice lifts are so beautiful, the lyrics are simple but really do say what we all think when going through those circumstances.

BUY it now........... ENJOY all x
on 9 March 2013
Brand new from the man who just keeps going at over 60! His voice remains distinct and as strong as its been since since the late 70s, CW is a living legend
on 27 March 2013
here this cd on on the brownie show on wsnr.us (internet station ) my wife and t can't stop playing it
will be buying more Charlie Wilson
on 20 March 2013
Charlie Wilson what can one say . He is a Genius, is a Musical God. Nothing more to say other than buy the album. Michele xx
on 11 March 2013
I have to agree with the 2 previous reviewers that this album is pure unadulterated heavenly soul for the grown ups.He has one of the voices to your tracks of a life-time.
Great to hear Keith Sweat in collaboration and their voices combine a treat.
Can't fault this album
on 2 April 2013
Having like Charlie Wilson for a number of years I thought I wiuld ourchase this CD on the back of a couple of reviews and I haven't been disappointed!

This album grows on you, certainly one to add to your collection!
on 23 July 2013
If its cool Soul you're looking for the main man, Charlie Wilson, ticks the box. Not easy in a crowded marketplace but, there are many pretenders, but Mr Wilson is the real deal. A great album - enjoy.
on 7 May 2013
If you love Charlie Wilson you will not be disappointed with his beautiful tones and his mixture of new songs, one for easy relaxing evening in with a bottle of wine.