Customer reviews

on 23 May 2014
Bought these for my eight year old son for a trip to lapland.
He said that it was comfy and warm and he had no problems at all wearing this under his trapper hat in temperatures down to -35DegC.

Highly recommended.
on 9 July 2013
100 % as described
perfect fit
super quality
kept my little lad lovely and warm
never saw these before, but super idea for the little ones
on 2 December 2013
Bought 2 in 2 different sizes. Both fitted good although one had a small hole on top. Sewed myself. 4stars for quality
on 2 December 2014
Excellent item! My 7 year old is really into Lego NInjargo and wanted a winter hat with the logo on, when I said I couldn't find one but found this he went mad and said "it looks just like what they wear" he absolutely loves it and he says it's better than a hat as its really warm, now all his friends are getting one too! Really quick delivery and one happy boy!
on 5 January 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old before we went to Lapland. It was perfect for preventing icy faces.Use under a hat or alone.
on 2 March 2014
We used this balaclava while on a Santa trip in Finland and they worked well in very cold temperatures. Thank you
on 8 January 2014
Bought for my son to complete his fireman dressing up outfit ( he wanted a smokehood!! )

Great price an does what he needs it too plus will come in handy when the snow comes too.
on 24 March 2014
I ordered this balaclava for dog walking on open fields. It is comfortable to wear and brilliant for very cold days.
on 16 January 2015
fantastic range of sizes which meant I was able to find little balaclavas small enough for my toddlers' tiny heads. They go under their cycle helmets and keep out all draughts. Nice and thin, and soft enough not to rub on even chapped lips and noses. Highly recommended.
on 27 November 2014
Arrived a few days late but it is made of soft fleece and it is now being worn as a ninja mask until we hit the cold weather!