on 3 July 2013
I was a bit disappointed with this play cube as my 1 year old moggy Bertie ripped it within half an hour, although he did enjoy pouncing on it and in it for a short while. I would not advise leaving a cat or kitten with this cube without supervision for fear of them chewing the plastic. Bertie's cube went straight into the bin as soon as he had damaged it.
7 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2013
This cube is great fun my two boisterous kittens love it.
They hide in it, jump on it, collapse it and ambush each other from it.
They have chewed off 2 of the dangly attachments but this did take them around 6 weeks to do so.
They still love it after two months and with only one dangly left.
I would highly recommend it for playful kitties.
4 people found this helpful
on 28 November 2016
This is very expensive for what it is. Bought this at this inflated price thinking it would be of better and stronger quality due to the price but it isn't, just as flimsy as the others. If you want one for your cat you are better off buying a much cheaper version.
on 18 March 2013
We saw this at a friend's house and their kitten absolutely loved it, and seemed to have kept it in a decent condition.

However our two boys also love it, but within one week have managed to remove all the toys from their strings (which are pretty flimsy to be fair) and the cube lining is peppered with holes from their claws. Nonetheless, they do love playing in it. I just wish it was made of a tougher material, as like most cats, ours claw things, and this just isn't built to take too much clawing. Have a feeling we might need to get a new one at some point soon, or invest in a better model.

At £8.99 i find this item to be pretty overpriced based on the quality, but then again, it might just be my cats have particularly sharp claws....our carpets certainly know about it!
on 16 August 2013
We couldn't be without one of these cubes now! We have a 7 month old Bengal kitten who is into everything he shouldn't be and the cube has been a great distraction. He has jumped on it, in it, through it, collapsed it, sat on my knee in it, dragged it, knocked it and somehow worked out how to fold it up himself. Watching the antics has been hilarious. It's starting to wear a bit now but it has been in daily use since purchased in April, and despite the fact he has clawed it extensively it has not ripped! I think it has been very durable considering the abuse it takes. If it gets to the point where any metal pokes through I wouldn't hesitate to buy a new one. Definitely recommend!
on 25 July 2015
Cats go mad for them each time! I hide them away and only bring them out for play times, so it makes them last a bit longer!

Material seems good, so far no rips and no metal coming out (problems Ive had with these before!) toys still attached too!
on 15 August 2013
i bought this for my young cat who was obsessed with my laundry bag, i purchased this as it resembles the laundry bag i have at home. on arrival when opening this item, its springs out and the red ball attached had snapped off, the cat had not even seen it at that point :(

the item itself is completley out of shape, i thought it may have been the packaging but after several weeks it still looks the same.

In total honesty my cat adores this item.. its just a shame the quality is not great :(
on 6 January 2014
my 5 cats love it and good fun for them. but it dose'nt stay up for a long time.
But great fun for the cats my younger cats like it more , but great for all ages of cats.
4 people found this helpful
on 25 March 2013
We previously had a similar version to this tent but in orange.

the orange version seemed to be slightly different material therefore after time it was left worn and had a slight bad smell.

This blue tent with the toys is excellent and of a different material which can be wiped clean. which is excellent because our cat likes to take his food into his tent to eat it :)
on 23 September 2015
Brilliant toy for my two cats. They love these cubes and spend so much time chasing each other in, out, and over it. This one is a little less sturdy than some of the others on the market but nevertheless, holds up to some rough treatment.