Customer reviews

Price:£19.99 - £22.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 9 May 2017
I gave them a second chance to bring to me the right size mat. What can I say. I've got the same cr@p as the first one. Mat doesn't inflate in full. It's clearly not 10 cm and not even 6cm thick. It's a total waste of my time and money.
review image review image review image
on 18 May 2017
Takes a few hours to self inflate to full depth without blowing in air but it does achieve a good thickness. I prefer it a bit softer for sleeping on so squeeze some air out of it before use. Bit slippy if you are camping on a slope! Bound to be a bit of a job to roll back up but the bag is a sensible size which makes it a bit easier.
on 17 May 2017
My 6cm deep matt only inflates to 3cm. It has no markings on the product to confirm it's intended size. Is this company conning me, is this a store-room error or do these mats just come up short of what is claimed? I don't know but my son needs it for this weekend so I can't return. Seems very good - for a 3cm deep self inflating matt.
on 12 July 2017
I got the 10cm one which i thought was lovely and thick although huge to pack but it kept reinflating itself. Valve wouldn't stay closed so also meant it deflated every time you laid on it. Had to bin it on first use!!! Very annoying as didn't realise until return window had passed.
on 9 June 2017
So pleased with this mat. Really comfy and quick and easy to inflate. As others have suggested... even with topping it up it falls short of the sizes promised butties got the 6cm and I wouldn't have wanted or needed any thicker
on 15 July 2017
I have just recieved this and I'm confused by the size. The diagram on the product page suggests that the side surface measures 10cm. the one a recieved is 5cm. After blowing it up I measured the centre being about 7cm. Im really confused to what size this is meant to be. I have to say though it is comfortable but I don't want to be charged extra for a product i didn't recieve.
review image review image review image
on 23 May 2017
Absolutely brilliant mattress. When first topping up with air, you need to be quite enthusiastic! I am not a lightweight, but this mattress kept me off the floor. Not too bad to roll back up either
on 27 June 2017
Would be a great mattress if it would just stay inflated. Would have given it 5 stars if it did not slowly leak during the night. Returned for refund. 10cm version is genuinely 10cm thick when inflated.
on 4 June 2017
Not the size stated they must be mesuring from the edge of the material which isnt truely the size of the inflated part of the pad there is a diferance of 1cm all round
on 22 July 2017
These worked great for the first two trips but now both of them leak air