Size: size 4|Unit Count: 132|Change
Price:£27.29+ Free shipping

on 28 January 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.
1010 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2015
We always bought this in the past and we loved it. For Amazon to now think that the only way to keep people buying is to force them into joining prime is such a daft idea. Bye bye on this.
44 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2014
We swear by the Pampers brand after trying several other premium and own brand products. However, unless there is an in-store promotion they can be prohibitively expensive. Thankfully, the Mega Box on Amazon takes away a lot of the pain of the price. Furthermore, you know pretty much how many you will use on a weekly basis, making it perfect for a subscribe and save purchase, giving you even more money off.
Performance wise these have been superb, they absorb forever and never seem to leak, unlike some others which made our daughter constantly wet! They also seem to be very nice and comfortable to wear, making it a great combination.
on 2 July 2014
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.
on 16 July 2014
I don't write many reviews but In was compelled to share this one. As stated by other reviewers, these are NOT the same pampers you would pick up anywhere you shop locally, which is what you would expect them to be because they are labeled as Pampers, therefore you would assume same great quality I normally buy so why not order from Amazon. Unfortunately these are a lot thinner padding and have loose elastic sides near the legs meaning they are leaking all the time! I bought these in two different sizes for my children and cannot wait until the boxers finish so that I may buy the actual Pampers that have normally worked so well. This product should not even be marketed as Pampers, they are not the same quality and its unfair of Amazon not to point this out.
VINE VOICEon 24 January 2013
Size: size 4+|Unit Count: 124|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is giga pack contains four packs of 31 nappies - 124 in total and fit babies between 9 and 20kg. The only problem I have with these packs is that they are so tightly packed that it is difficult to get the first three or four out of the packet without a struggle and you definitely cant get them out one handed.

I must agree with Pampers that these are a better fitting nappy and they don't chaff around the baby's leg top like some elasticated leg types that I've had to use in the past. The nappies are surprisingly light and not as bulky as they used to be. I was skeptical as to whether or not they would hold as much urine as they claimed and keep baby dry all night but I'm pleased to say that they have kept my baby dry and he does wee a lot during the night. When I've changed him his bottom has been dry even though the nappy has been really heavy with pee. The nappies fit really well around the body so he's not had any accidents with poo slipping out of the sides either (gross I know but that's what babies do!)

All in all these are very good nappies and a good size pack which saves me running to the shop every two minutes.
Excellent. They prevent leaks like no other nappies. They also seem to create less nappy rash than other nappies. They seem fairly soft on the child's skin. Despite having some allergies to other brands, she has always been ok in these.

Recommended.
on 2 February 2015
Not sure they'd keep your baby dry during the day for 12 hours (and you'd surely want to change your child way more often than this in daytime anyway!) so don't use for this purpose but if your baby is a good sleeper they will likely keep your baby dry through the night. I can see the product is the same size as the 3's and the plus(+) is merely representative of the additional absorbency which is hard to spot in reality (perhaps a gimmick?)... they work but I think I'll just stick to the standard 3's which do the job just as well for a young baby that would use these and require a more frequent changing routine anyway. Expect a speedy delivery if your running low!
on 23 July 2014
Unfortunately, once you have a child, these are a necessity. Buy in bulk, keep your costs down, avoid last minute dashes to the supermarket. I got a great deal on these at under 10p/nappy.
The nappies themselves are excellent, we've had no problems with leaking in these and our baby does get through the night without needing another change. We did buy some Pampers with a stripe which changed colour if the baby was wet, unfortunately those weren't present on these but would be a welcome addition.
on 29 April 2016
Great nappies. Excellent absorbency and have never had any problems with leaking. You can't beat Pampers for nappies. A bit more expensive than some but in my eyes worth it as I have never had a problem.

See one answered question