on 9 January 2014
Bought 20 of these bulbs to reduce my electricity bills and with a 12:1 reduction in running costs that is a worthwhile saving. The light is very good and I am delighted so far. Two things are worth noting: first, the length of the LED bulb itself. My kitchen & bathroom light holders would only accept 55mm long LEDs, but the bedroom light fittings are unrestricted, so make sure you look closely at the dimensions of the bulbs you are buying. Secondly, the LED range come in different temperatures which cast different colours of white. 6000k bulbs produce a very crisp, bright white whereas 'warm white' from the 3600k area is much better for our rustic kitchen.
I got both these judgements wrong: the bulbs were too long initially and then the colour was too bright! So on 2 seperate occasions I had to go back to BAO Core and ask for their help to resupply a different set of bulbs for me. They were fantastic (brilliant you might say!). I paid my own postage - it was my 'fault' after all - and once I had scanend the proof of postage to them they sent a replacement set in the post. Really, really good customer service with solid email traffic to explain how things were progressing. Very impressive.
on 8 July 2013
After just two weeks of intermittent use, one of these lamps started to flicker and now doesn't light at all. Obviously this doesn't bode well for the rest and doesn't inspire confidence.
No complaints about delivery, light output or colour.
on 14 February 2013
We bought these to replace the 50W halogen GU10's in the kitchen, en suite and bathroom. They are great in the kitchen, dood in the en suite, and OK in the bathroom. This is due only to the narrower spread of light compared to halogens. We did try 1 W LED's originally, but they were just too dim.

4 x 50W halogens (200W) now down to 16W of LED! Yet to see the saving on the electric bill!
VINE VOICEon 8 September 2013
I am a big fan of the LED light and have systematically gone round our house in order to trial or replace as many conventional bulbs as I can. To this end, this package of 12 GU10 for a very keen price seemed irresistible. Unfortunately, within the space of 2 months two in our kitchen and one in our daughter's student house ( where they are now as keen on electricity bills as I am ! ) have failed. So, initially they looked like a bargain, but unfortunately, now, more of a false dawn.
on 26 September 2013
The Bulbs were well packaged and arrived on time. Only time will tell if they are durable.
After 2 weeks one of the bulbs started to work intermittently but the rest seem ok so far.
Tip,when selecting your bulbs make sure you get the colour of light to suit your room.These
Day White give off a very bright cold light whereas the Warm Light give off a more normal light
similar to regular halogen bulbs.
on 5 December 2015
All bulbs still going strong and used quite a few hours per day. They look good and fit existing lights. Best is the colour which is a good bright natural light allowing you to see the real colours of whatever is beneath them.

So many bulbs produce a nasty yellow colour. Buy 4000 kelvin or higher - like these 6000 kelvin ones - and come out of the dark candle-lit ages!
on 6 February 2014
I bought a dozen of these expensive bulbs about a year ago, because they were advertised as having a life of 30,000 hours. What a mistake that was! They are failing quicker than the normal halogen bulbs in my kitchen. I would definitely NOT recommend them.
on 8 May 2013
Been looking for these bulbs for quite sometime, we have put them in and what a difference they make, and hopefully reduce our electric bill. Thanks again
on 27 November 2013
Really brightens the place up and dramatic reduces electricity consumption compared to the halogen bulbs they replaced and at a great price
on 24 April 2013
These give out a very white light better than the halogen I had before and they last much better, I'd buy more.

See one answered question