Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.24

on 4 August 2013
I have both of these authors books in paperback,and enjoyed each book I bought my Kindle just to read this.
on 19 May 2012
A fun story. It introduced me to the works of C E Murphy. Jane and Jo meet and kick ass together. How could it get any better than that?
on 16 October 2014
I love the Jane Yellowrock books so decided to give this a go, but it wasn't really for me. I personally didn't like the two writing styles together, it was a little jarring, and the story was rather disappointing compared tocother things I have read by these authors.
on 29 September 2013
I loved this story bringing two of my favourite heroines together from two of my favourite authors. The two played off each other brilliantly and I could not put it down once I started reading. Pretty please ladies let us have more.
on 25 November 2015
Two strong, sexy women, lots of action, interesting characters and a carefully crafted story line. Who could ask for more?!
on 29 December 2013
I've read both the skinwalker and urban shaman series and this a great crossover, hope to read another in the future :)
on 20 August 2014
enjoyed the story am still reading other books in this series.
i have also ordered future books as well
on 27 July 2014
Loved seeing two of my favourite characters interacting in an alternate world!
on 4 March 2015