Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 15 January 2013
I've worked in IT for many years and have installed a fair few projectors with varying amounts of ease.
This mount was extremely easy to install and setup correctly, with more options than it's price would suggest.
It's currently holding up an Optoma GT750XL, which only has 3 mounting holes, but removing an arm is easy and adjusting the remaining arms is as simple as loosening an Allen bolt per arm.
4 Bolts allow you to change the orientation of the ceiling bracket from front-back to left-right depending on how your beams run and 2 screws fix it to the ceiling. I used a wooden batten between beams to get my projector in the perfect position. It comes with enough hardware to suit most ceiling/projectors but I did need some smaller bolts for mine, which I had already luckily. If you need M3s it doesn't come with them.
The main thing I love about this mount is that it has a hook-system that allows you to loosen a couple of screws (by hand) and take the projector down for any maintenance/cleaning, possibly leaving the mount-arms in position depending on what you're doing. Then just hook it back on, tighten up and readjust.
I also comes with a ball joint to adjust pan and tilt.
All in all It's excellent for the money and I'd heartily recommend it to anyone looking tidy up their setup.
on 6 March 2014
I have successfully used this bracket to mount an Epson EH-TW6100W projector. I found an aluminium plate 2mm thick available on Ebay large enough to cover the mounting holes on the projector and used this to act as an adaptor between the projector and bracket.
on 23 May 2014
I received it in only two working days from Germany.
It came with a variety of different length screws for attaching most projectors.

It did not come with appropriate screws or washers for mounting into wood as it had concrete raw plugs and screws with it.
However its easy enough to go to a store and get the right bits.

I had a old DVI projector however the main board broke on it.

When I upgraded to my 1080i 3d projector the screws supplied were to large in diameter, I had to try to locate some screws that were the correct diameter and trim them to length with some pliers.

However this bracket gets 5 stars because for the money it is a very sturdy bracket which is easy to set up.

They could improve the product by adding in more screws to improve the options. This wouldn't cost them a huge amount for such a good benefit to customer base.
on 18 September 2013
Fits any projector and easy to use. Best mount I've used and easily adjustable with the allen key provided. Spot on
on 13 July 2013
Suppliers service was excellent, courteous and speedy. The bracket is well made and strong BUT it is not universal, arms would not reach the fixings on my Epson TW3200 so had to modify with the addition of a metal plate.
on 17 December 2015
Well made, sturdy and discrete. Very adjustable. It's a bit fiddly to set up but that is probably the case for most budget ceiling mounts. The only niggle is that to adjust the projector in situ you have to loosen off 3 bolts almost until they are coming off, this means you have to be very careful that the bracket holding the ball joint doesn't come off leaving your projector no longer attached to the mount. However as long as you are careful this should not be a problem. Also, it only comes with M4 and M6 size screws so if you need a different size (my optoma required M3 max 10mm) you will need to order them separately.
on 4 May 2016
Excellent design and very good quality. Strong. Very adjustable, easy to install - all fixtures provided. Much much pleased. I've installed a lot of projectors over the years and I only wish I had come across this mount bracket much sooner. I've installed 2 of them so far - easy-peasy.
on 30 May 2015
This has held my Optoma Hd131exe up now for 9 months and iv'e never had problems with it so far.
It was nice and easy to set up and it came with a number of fixtures for the projector however the fixtures I needed, weren't included (typical)

All in all though, a nice robust bracket, designed to last!
Would recommend to anyone looking for a decent priced projector bracket!
on 26 August 2016
I've bought three of these now, for three different models of Optima projector. Solid, strong and easy to install (with plenty of screws and bolts for the ceiling and projector mounting - although I've had to use my own machine screws with the Optima's for the projector mount). I usually take one of the four adjustable 'arms' off for a better, tidier fit. I wouldn't use anything else if for any reason I needed another one. Different colour options would make this perfect.
on 19 August 2014
Excellent piece of kit, does what it says on the box.
Good instructions but not really needed as the build is simple but effective.
Easy to assemble and fit.
Delivery - "on the ball"