on 2 December 2012
Ever since I underwent the gall bladder surgery, my health had been deteriorating drastically. I was forced to change my food habits post surgery and this was showing clearly on my body stature. I was advised to stick to small and healthy food portions but yet again I was feeling all lost. Though the doctor has prescribed me a basic diet plan, but as always those plans were more idealistic rather than being practically feasible. Boggled by my deteriorating health condition, I started looking out for healthy food guides and then encountered this amazing book on the web titled, "Healthy Eating" by Jarkko Helenius.
This book is a blessing for those who are ready to follow a routine. Since, I wasn't in a good condition post surgery I instantly started following the book. This book acts as your guide for organizing your daily eating practices and maintaining a proper schedule. I followed the book religiously for about three months and everyone around me started witnessing the positive changes in my health.
The best feature of this book is that it is not an encyclopedia. It is a comprehensive study and offers tips and tricks quickly. Unlike most of the books in the market, it is not about gaining shape and size; it's about living a healthier life!
on 3 September 2013
Excellent book. Written in very plain English so the reader really gets it. Very useful information. This book is a must have. The author has no rules....he guides you towards exploring your own health and well being and its so easy. I've adopted change and I feel and see the difference already....after just two weeks. Thanks Jarkko for a great book!
on 19 January 2015
The book it's self is very informative and helpful and I have already took some of the advice. Especially about the Maca root that's helped me a lot. The reason I have not given this book 5 stars is because it's been typed in broken English which is very annoying and can sometimes make it difficult to read.
on 27 August 2015