Customer reviews

Colour: Grey|Change

on 19 September 2017
Been using this kettle for about 6 months now and it is the best (and most expensive) kettle I've ever used. Pouring action is excellent and very safe. Good size. Looks good and seems pretty robust.
on 30 August 2017
Smart kettle that works well and looks good. One to consider for any designer kitchen.
on 16 September 2017
This kettle is brilliant. Boils quickly, not noisy, doesn't drip and it looks fantastic. I'm VERY happy!
on 23 March 2017
Having read all the reviews both good and bad I took a chance and bought this kettle. I am delighted with it. It is very good quality and mine does not drip. I do not find it noisy. My previous kettle was a Sage which only lasted 14 months or so and I think the Dualit is a far nicer design.
on 4 April 2017
Great kettle, good pouring, looks lovely, easy to open lid, just wish it held a bit more water, we bought it to replace a 1.7l magimix that we'd had for a long time and we really notice that it's smaller - its only downside.
on 23 May 2017
It boils water and looks nice, that's about as good a review as I can give!
on 2 June 2017
very good quality and good design
on 22 February 2017
Looks great but dribbles a little bit from the spout.
on 13 February 2017
Water level display is totally unreadable, especially when filling it. Spout is weird - just like a straigh tube. Slow to boil.
on 15 August 2017