Customer reviews

on 15 February 2015
I received it surprisingly quick even though it traveled all the way from France to Ireland.
So far I have done only 8 hours of continuous hiking in it so my review is based on this and not more. I might update it latter.
At first when I put it on it was not too comfy and I was in two minds whether to return it or not but then I decided to keep it and try my luck. Fortunately After a few hours of walk it became good and comfy. I got no blisters or hot spots. No leakage as the hike was all through mud. The fact that it gives you the necessary support while not limiting feet's natural movement is amazing (this is one of Salewa's goals!). It just could have a better grip to have it all in one package.
Obviously you can go for better boots with higher price tags but trust me this one is really good for the money you pay. I got it for less than 95 pounds on Amazon.co.uk which was the cheapest I found everywhere and believe me I searched a lot. I am sure you can get it at quite the same price.
on 13 January 2014
My husband saw these in a shop but they were over £150 so we came online and found them cheaper. Husband was very excited and when the boots arrived he was not disappointed - he loves them. They look cool, are well made and are comfortable. The seller was excellent - easy to order and very quick to post. Five stars all round.
One person found this helpful
on 27 October 2014
Love the boots, needed to be broken in which took about three days and know it is a dream fit.
One little thing - left boot tong is sawn little bit twisted, don't know what to do about it,
should I send the boots beck and get them replaced ?
Please advise !
on 11 June 2014
I have worn these boots climbing up the HVDiff grade very comfortable scrambling/climbing boot I would wear these all the time
on 30 August 2014
Best fit.This is very comfortable boots.