Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 6 February 2014
I've just joined a gym and needed some suitable clothes to wear. Bought these and they arrived the next day in time for my first proper session. They are a good fit, very comfortable and quite supportive too. There is a kind of mesh bit round the back of the waistband which meant I didn't get sweaty and the legs are not too tight, just right.

My only comment would be that I wasn't sure what size to order, so knowing that fitness clothing tends to only cater for smaller sizes I went for the XL. On the label it says they are size 20-22 - I'm an 18-20 so they fit okay fortunately.
on 26 September 2013
these are really comfy will be buying more.nce and snugg fit...my a*** looks great in them so my husband says.
on 28 June 2014
These are alright, they are a good fit overall but the left leg twists around at the calf because it is a bit loose I think. The fabric is quite thick so I wouldn't recommend for summer jogging. I bought a pair in an Adidas shop a few years ago and they are a thinner fabric.
on 10 November 2013
Great fit - fits on natural waist, easy to move around in. Washed up really well and dried naturally overnight.
on 6 May 2014
Sizing is on the small side and light weight material, if you are an in-between size I'd recommend going up.
on 12 May 2014
I simply love it. I am size 10-12 and M fit me very well. I will be buying it in the future.
on 22 October 2014
Only bought these as the description said they had a media pocket. Be aware that they DONT. If you're using them for a class then yes i'd recommend but if you need somewhere to hold an mp3 player i'd not bother. Slightly disappointed at the misleading ad.
on 20 July 2014
Perfect product, the sizing is mis leading however, I'm a size 8 and these fit fine, even though they are sized as 4/6.
Service was superb too ...I ordered two pairs, but only one arrived, when I contacted them, they apologised and refunded for both pairs. Now that's good customer service!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 14 February 2014
These are lovely- true to size, fit well, give me a great shape and keep me cool during high intensity circuit training. The dry very quickly too and keep their shape after washing.
on 23 June 2014
Very nice trousers but three quarter length did not suit me. Prefer long length. Would recommend to anyone liking the three quarter style.