on 18 December 2017
Great value for money but I found size 3 much better which my son has grown out of. Easy to use but I found when my son does a poo, it goes all the up his back!! Not enough padding etc in the back of the nappies. This has happened several times a day which is a nightmare as didn't find this with size 3!!
on 18 January 2016
I bought these online for convenience (usually pick them up in the supermarket). I expected them to be cheaper online, but they weren't really. Pampers are the only nappies we use in this house. They're the only ones I feel we can rely on for comfort and economy. Yes, you can get cheaper brands, but historically, these are by far the best.. Our little one never suffers from any nappy rash and can go all night without a change, and never a leak.
on 9 May 2017
I have noticed the last 2 months subscription that the nappies aren't holding as much as before, resulting in her having wet trousers! They are poor quality this last batch or so, really dissatisfied as I've had these on subscription but I'll now have to cancel
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2013
Size: 5|Unit Count: 136|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
We had tried many different nappies for our baby, other leading brands, supermarket brands etc, but have always come back to these. They are comfortable for our little one and leakage is very rare. We have never found any rashes develop as a result of these nappies but that could be down to the fact we have stuck with Pampers pretty much from day one.

Amazon also provide the cheapest way to buy these. Beware though, you will need quite a bit of storage space for them. We use our cupboard under the stairs for ours. Price per nappy though is cheaper than we have found elsewhere, including supermarket sales.

Pampers is our number 1 choice and I would certainly recommend they be yours too.
on 11 February 2015
What can I say, they are nappies, my daughter wee's in them so I change her, if I'm lucky and she's not blocked up she will poo in them too. I have bought and changed so many pampers now that I really should invest now in my very own landfill. Perhaps I may get one on here as Amazon sells just about everything ;-)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 May 2015
Great way to buy nappies on subscribe and save - priced very competitively. They are Pampers nappies so well made, decent quality and seem absorbant. My daughter never seems to complain about the fit or any dampness leaking through - well sealed on the legs with elasticated legs and the velcro style waist band works well and stays up - occasionally had one which tears when first putting on but its not a significant issue or a regular one!
VINE VOICEon 29 March 2016
These are the usual Pampers quality, they are very absorbent and yet very thin so my son can still play, cruise and charge about with his walker with no leaks.

These are the Active Fit range so they are the premium Pampers range, which is cut a bit differently to the BabyDry ones, which are more suited to being used overnight.

5 stars.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on 16 November 2017
For a "premium" product these were not what I would expect: they really rubbed and chaffed my baby's skin, they weren't very soft and it was hard to tell the front of the nappy from the back which when your baby is at the rolling away stage and will not stay still for a change just added to the challenge, we also found that they would leak more because we didn't want to make them to tight because of the chaffing.
All in all not happy.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 August 2016
Pampers are the best at what they do. they seem to fit better than any others and soak up better than any others. we have never had any problems with them leaking so on that basis I'm giving it 5 Stars. I can't find a negative point to mention. highly recommended

Great product.
on 23 February 2015
Kids are out of nappies now, but our twins went through hundreds of these, so thought I'd give our feedback.
Tried Huggies and did not get on with those at all (apart from night time pull-ups), and through all of their Nappy wearing days, these (and Pamper Baby Dry) were the best nappies for us by far. Very few leakages (really a very very rare occurence). Easy to put on, not too thick or bulky, and dry.
Not sure I really ever saw a big difference between these and pamper baby dry though. Both seemed to perform the same for us, regardless of how active they were.