on 31 March 2014
Its getting 5 from me, it smells lovely, and does a great job. I am largely completely grey haired now and this stuff just makes it bright and shiny , rather than dull and lacking shine. Fab will be back for more soon.. thanks again
on 5 October 2013
Items were great, arrived very quickly, however i received 3 shampoos and no conditioner, when i emailed to query this no one got back to me for 5days and then i was told to send it all back, well that's no good considering it was bought to use and i had used it
on 11 June 2015
The twice weekly treatment really does work, although I'm not too convinced about the more normal shampoo and conditioner in the set. I'm not sure they do much of anything with regards to blonde/white/grey hair, but the conditioner feels nice nonetheless.

I started using Touch of Silver about 8 months ago. I'm a light honey blonde, but I wasn't back then. I was simply trying to neutralise brassyness without using bleach or dye from faded red hair I had over a year ago and this worked even for that, though very subtly. People often thought I'd dyed my hair a shade lighter after using this at that point, but I hadn't.

As for how it works on my light honey blonde hair now... well, I didn't leave it on for longer than five minutes, but I still ended up with some white/platinum streaks. Looks like I did it on purpose and adds some interesting definition, so I'm fine with that, but be careful. I do have a platinum blonde friend who's used this for a while and at times she's looked like she's had a bad blue rinse, so always be cautious with how often you use it and for how long each time in regards to the weekly shampoo.
on 24 February 2015
Very reasonably priced (and very prompt and professional response from supplier when delivery managed to delay it.) I'm often asked how I keep my silver hair looking good. I'll be able to recommend this range.
on 10 August 2016
Very affordable,Really cleaned my hair, it doesn’t just take the yellow tone away. The best is to use the product 2x/week, Very nice mild scent,
,I was surprise at how little product is needed foams up well on the head, if you have blonde, silver (grey) hair natural or processed, I recommend using this product” to get the most out of your hairstyle and to feel like you’re having a spa treatment in the comfort of your home.
on 29 February 2016
Use this every week to tone my hair (along with a lilac vegetable dye) Despite recently being bleached, my hair is soft and not breaking. Would recommend this product. I've left the conditioner on my hair for 2-3 hours at a time and have been left with a beautiful silvery tint.
review image
on 28 May 2015
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!

So I missed being blonde so I went to the hairdressers and got a full head of highlights, she put loads in so basically all my hair is blonde. But the tiny little parts they left out looked maybe a little brassy I would say, so my natural hair color next to the highlights looked a little brassy. So I bought these online to keep my hair looking fresh and get rid of those little brassy tones and it works amazing! I used the treatment first and left that on for about 20 mins. You aren't meant to use these every time you wash your hair because it will turn it ashy and grey, so you are meant to use it with other shampoos and conditioners. When I do this I use a shampoo for colored hair along with the touch of silver conditioner.
on 11 June 2015
Great deal as some shops sell these at a dear price. If you have blonde hair or are currently trying to go blonde these are a need. The twice weekly took all brassy ness out my hair! And the conditioner smells amazing and also helps lighting your hair!! Recommend. Warning do not leave on for too long or it can go light purple and grey...(unless that's what you want)
on 12 September 2013
Really good shampoo and conditioner, weekly treatment is so good and you can see the difference in your hair after you blow dry it, it smells really nice too. I will defiantly buy this product again. And is great value for money
on 6 July 2016
helps take out the orange tone in blonde hair but be careful as it also turns your nails purple for a day or 2. don't over use or you end up with grey/blue patchy streaks in your hair and have to wash it a couple of times till it comes out!