on 21 June 2013
I was very pleased when these pearly hair pins arrived, they look good quality, unlike a lot i'v seen in high street shops (which just seem tacky
I bought them for my brides maid to wear in their hair on my wedding day. I was a little disappointing (hence the 4 stars) as two of the pins arrived broken with the pearl not attached. Having said this... I contacted the sealer who replied almost straight away and offered to send me some replacement pins. Excellent customer service! I will definitely be ordering more.
on 13 May 2014
beautiful pearl pins, they will look amazing in my bridal hair, elegant and simple, would definitely recommend these, amazed at how fast they were delivered, well packaged and in a nice presentation box too.
on 20 March 2015
10 Synthetic White Pearl Hair Pins/Clips which are of excellent quality and the pearls of a good size. Ideal for bride, bridesmaid and prom hair. Good quality and excellent value for money. Quick despatch. Would recommend to others.
on 1 January 2015
Purchased these to have as additional hair decoration for our wedding, but upon receipt noticed they are very large. I have very long hair and I'm not sure I could even hold these in properly with it. If these are going to be your primary hair decoration, then it shouldn't be a problem, but I was hoping for small, delicate pearls to insert randomly into an updo, and these are far too big.
Other than that, they are good quality and very sturdy feeling.
on 13 May 2014
Cheap and cheerful. I bought these for my bridesmaids who have very thick hair, they work perfectly and are able to help pin the hair up as well as accessorising, they are a nice plastic and have a pearlescent effect so it doesn't just look like white blobs. I would recommend and would purchase again. They also come in a very handy box for storage.
on 22 January 2014
Arrived promptly and looked better than I expected. The faux pearls are about 1cm in diameter and have a nice shine off them which will look lovely in my bridesmaids hairs for the wedding. Much better than anything I could find in the shops.
on 20 March 2015
Really good value hair pin and nice design however the description says the pearl is 7.8mm diameter but it is more like 12mm so not as delicate as I was hoping for. I only received 9 pins but the seller responded promptly to my email and has said they have dispatched another out to me.
on 25 November 2014
Nice coloured pearls. Very strong metal. Very long pin length (almost too long!) and be gentle with them because I managed to break one of the pearls off by accident and I wasn't being overly rough with them
on 28 September 2014
Good value for money. One pin arrived with the pearl head detached but this was easily reattached with super glue. Cannot complain as I've paid a very small price. They are definitely good enough for what I need.
very nice I got them to day and I am looking forward to use them,has a god size and are very good

See one answered question