on 28 April 2015
returned too small
The Helly Hansen Women's W-Mount Pro-stretch Fleece Jacket is really a wonderful buy and already one of my favourite cover-ups for these chillier days. I love the quality of the actual fleece as to touch you would almost believe your handling the softest of materials. The actual feel of it really shows the quality and the colour of the purple is so vivid I love it, and with the brightness of the vivid orange zip really makes this fleece stand out.
As another reviewer did state the actual jacket has longer sleeves than the usual jacket would have but for me this is a positive note as in the colder days I am able to keep my hands fully covered or when I want the sleeves shorter it takes a very simple turn of the cuff to suit your own individual needs. One reason I do love this fleece is that it is not made off a thick fleece therefore I do not look like a sack of potatoes as it really does sit well when worn and very light to carry around so the perfect fleece if you are going on holiday or just for carrying with you for those colder moments.
I love everything about this jacket and for me I am extremely happy to recommend the Helly Hansen Women's W Mount Pro-stretch Fleece Jacket to any customer who wants to look good while feeling cosy as it is extremely good at keeping me nice and warm.
on 11 February 2013
Surprised at how warm this is for the weight. Nicely tailored so fits well and is long enough to keep the chill out whilst not too bulky. Overall very happy with this product.
on 26 May 2013
the jacket was even nicer than on the picture i was very happy with my purchase and would defiantly look at helly jhansen clothes in the future
on 20 May 2013
Lovely colours, warm and generally fitted well. However, the sleeves were 4 inches too long! Had to send it back which was disappointing.
on 24 August 2013
I absolutely love it. This fleece is extremely soft and very comfortable to wear. It looks crisp white and did I say is extremely soft :).
on 10 February 2015
Helly Hanson Fleece is excellent! I noted that some reviews were saying , sleeves too long, smaller than expected etc. so I ordered a larger size XLarge as I like room to move about when walking etc. well I am delighted with the fleece, sleeves longer - Yes , but I like sleeves to be longer rather than shorter as too many manufactures skimp on material and sleeves end up half way up the forearm, not so with this garment, I would rather turn a sleeve up than feel it at half mast when my hands get cold. The size XLarge was just right for me , would normally buy Large, although the material is stretchy which feels so comfortable. I wore it yesterday for the Spa and didn't take an overcoat, I felt very snug and warm but didn't remove it indoors and it felt so comfortable. So five stars I will be buying another. Delivery was quick and I think it was a good purchase!
on 25 December 2013
I was looking for something soft but warm to wear under my coats when out dog walking by the sea. Something to take the chill off as a Force Ten whips round your ears and turns your nose a nice glowing red! This jacket is amazing for that. It just follows your shape and keeps you snuggly warm. A thick jumper is nice but sometimes too restrictive and this more than does the job of keeping your temperature up even if your nose and ears end up dropping off with the freezing cold!! ;)
on 23 March 2013
Perfect sizing, light weight and very cosy. Great for warm up at the gym and for yoga. It looks great and lovely quality.
on 21 December 2013
This is a lovely fleece - warm but not too thick, the fit and shape are flattering, it's just the right length and it's got pockets (why do so many fleeces not have pockets?). BUT the stated colour of ebony and the picture of it are misleading. It is more of a gunmetal grey. I've kept the fleece for all the positive reasons stated, but I was slightly disappointed that the colour wasn't as expected.

See one answered question