on 8 February 2013
This is truly an awesome soundtrack which I was sceptical of because of the low price. The choice of tracks is varied and high calibre. The sound is excellent. The number of tracks for the money is astounding. At £4.99 I was initially moved to fill up my new phone/MP3 player. But I was really surprised at the quality of well-loved and some not known to me classical pieces. Thoroughly recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2016
Beautiful, just need more me time to listen to the whole album! All your favourites and more. Fantastic!
on 21 April 2013
Absolute bargain, i have not stopped playing this it was well worth the money. Some of the tracks are not performed by the artists/orchestras i would have preferred but takes little away from the excellence of this compilation
on 10 March 2016
Great music.
on 3 September 2014
OK
on 22 January 2013
This download contained very nearly all the classical pieces that I enjoy the most but the reason for the 3 star rating is the rather poor sound quality
on 17 January 2013
Lots of music and details of the orchestras involved. But I can not find out any data about the composers. I can work out some of them, but not all so it is not completely satisfactory.
on 28 May 2013
If like me you're not a raving classical music fan but like to listen to a few stand out tracks ocassionally then this could well be the download for you. I bought it for Romeo and Juliet, Op_64 _ Act 1 - 13_ Dance of the knights originally... but there are so many great tracks on here i think they should charge more for it. Bargin!!
on 4 January 2013
At first I was sceptical about 101 classical tracks for only £4.99, but the high quality of the recordings and the calibre of the artists blew me away. I love re-discovering those famous classical tracks which have lingered in the back of my mind over the years when listening to this album. Easy and convenient download too. A must!
5 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2012
I hunted around for a while to find a good selection of classical music for my mp3 player and this on is such good value and has all my favourites on it as well as many I haven't heard. The performers all seem to be very well known too. A great album and now I look forward to listening.