Customer reviews

Size: Large|Colour: Green (Bottle Green)|Change

on 27 January 2016
After a couple of days the zip packed up. It only works now and then and only with a struggle. I wouldn't recommend this product unfortunately. I could return it but that would be too much bother and I would have to bear the cost. Not worth the trouble.
on 23 April 2017
I would look elsewhere if I wanted one for an outfit, I bought this for a fancy dress party and it was great. Good product, arrived as seen in image.
on 9 April 2017
Not to my taster ..didn't like it when earring it
on 25 June 2015
Bought as part of a Marty McFly costume and it was perfect for the job!
on 1 September 2015
Fantastic fit, great quality and delivered on time, all in all i'm a very happy Bunny. Thankyou!!
on 4 July 2014
I need a red gilet for a Marty McFly costume and this is great value for money and fits perfectly over my denim jacket.
on 31 October 2013
Extremely good value for money thats why I bought two.Its snug warm and of smart appearance

Therefore I fully recommend it.
on 2 July 2014
Cheap and cheerful....you get what you pay for. It fits the bill for my requirements and hasn't broken the bank. Not too puffy either.
on 19 November 2014
Just the job for layering.The weakest link in the chain is the zip which is a little flimsy,otherwise excellent.
on 29 November 2013
Ordered this as a gift and I must admit I thought it would arrive looking like a fisherman's waistcoat. It's a nice deep shade of green and is heavily quilted. A really nice item which is smart as well as utilitarian.