on 26 November 2013
Bought for a new build but returning after having the computer running for just a for minutes as it leaked very badly. Could be just bad luck but I'm not prepared to try again with this company, will be returning to the brands I am familiar with.

If you hear a hiss turn off the PC immediately, thankfully mine seems to have survived it's first shower.
on 25 May 2014
Popped into my computer a few months ago and not had any issues and does keep my Cpu nice and cool according to the Bios its running around 30 degrees on my FX 8320 EIGHT CORE CPU. thou I have not over-clocked her yet.
It's quiet and and looks tidy and on my 2 month review I would buy another in the future if required for another computer.
The set-up was easy as you have to remove your motherboard to access the back unless your pc unit has a space to access the back it took 1 hour to put in but I also installed a akasa fan controller for the unit fans.
excellent.
on 18 July 2014
Excellent cooler and not too loud! Does the job and keeps temps 10 degrees centigrade cooler than a my old huge copper pipe fan heatsink cooler