on 29 March 2013
This lamp is beautifully designed and looks really special.........I bought it for myself but it would make a lovely present for somebody as it comes so nicely packaged in such a nice box, with all the equipment and everything you need. Its quite easy to use and has instructions to follow. The smell is wonderful and the oil seems to last quite a long time- I've had it burning for 5 hours altogether so far and the level has'nt gone down much. Theres lots of different oils to choose in the future, which I'm really looking foreward to! I would reccomend this to anyone looking for a special gift or home decoration.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 3 December 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend and as such I can't personally comment on how it works but a couple of my other friends have these lamps and they swear by them so I'm not anticipating any problems.
It looks beautiful and comes well presented in a gift box, it looks so nice I've put one on my Christmas list, just hoping it works as good as it looks.
on 25 January 2014
The item was exactly as stated, and arrived on time, although the fragrance was lighter than i expected, this has no reflection on the item or seller, this is just down to personal preference. Overall i was really pleased with the lamp and the service. Thank you
on 4 April 2015
It doesn't work! It's been primed and set up as per instructions but the stone cools down immediately upon blowing out the flame.If anyone reads this and thinks that it may something I'm doing wrong or has any advice then please don't be shy.I'll gratefully receive any assistance because right now this has been a total waste of money!
on 13 May 2016
This is simply magic in the making, lovely product, smells really nice, a soft subtle pleasant smell. I would buy this for a present for someone over the Christmas period anyone would fall in love with this product.
on 27 January 2016
This is my second purchase of these fragrance lamps. Nice smell but not overpowering and there is a good selection. You will go through a lot of oil if using daily (bottle per week) but as they are so much better than candles (no more black ceilings) then I think it is worth it!
on 5 January 2015
Fantastic lamps!! - I found a stall at a market selling these a few months back and now, this is my 3rd one!! - Ashleigh and Burwood really do take care in their products. The only thing I would say is, the oil burns at a fairly speedy rate, which if like me and you use them daily, will come at a cost as the oils aren't cheap!! - Regardless of the price, it's a beautiful piece and the picture doesn't show the lovely golden blues you get in the glass with this model.
on 2 May 2014
The aroma from this is wonderful especially the Moroccan spice, others are a bit faint smelling. Would make a lovely gift.
on 8 April 2015
Fantastic product love it!
Arrived on time appropriately packaged. In a lovely gift box.
Love the oil but doesn't last very long on my third bottle since I bought the burner so quite expensive!
on 1 November 2014
I have several Ashleigh Burwood lamps around my home and love them. Bought this one as a Christmas present and am hoping the person concerned will love it and get years of enjoyment. Love the mixture of dark and bright colours on this lamp which I know will appeal to the person it has been bought for.