Customer reviews

Taken (The Watchers Trilogy)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.61

on 9 April 2017
This short read explains how Ana was taken away from her family. I read it after the trilogy and found that it didn't matter when it was read. Great story.
on 6 June 2017
Brilliant series that kept me wanting more
on 19 April 2013
Really good storyline, great characters. Found it hard to put it down. I can't wait to read next book and those that follow.
on 16 May 2013
Great little read that I found after I had read The Watchers Trilogy. It explains how Ana was seperated from Athen in the very beginning. I have moved on to Karice Bolton Series Witch Avenue Series which I can highly recommend and is as absorbing as The Watchers Trilogy. Link to the Witch Avenue SeriesLonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1)
on 23 April 2013
I read this after I read the watchers series but it didn't really matter! It's a heart wrenching novella and I absolutely loved it!! It filled in the parts of what happened to Ana in the first place. I would love to read Athons story of how he tried to awaken Ana over the years!!
on 27 March 2013
Downloaded this book on my kindle as was free, and didn't know the author, thought the story sounded great.
Had me gripped from the start!
The characters were interesting and the storyline had enough twists and turns to keep me reading.
Will definitely be buying the Trilogy after this!!!
on 8 August 2014
While this was a good little novella and managed to whet an appetite hungry for more Ana, Athen, Arie and Cyril, this was nowhere near as good as the trilogy is a prequel for.
I understand that as a prequel novella this was basically a short story but it just didn't live up to the the Watchers Trilogy series. Whereas I stayed awake until 4am reading the trilogy books (and read the whole trilogy in under 5 days as a result), I put this short, 84 page book down 4 times. As much as it explains how Ana was Taken before the start go the series, it still felt a little disjointed. I don't for one second regret buying it, but again, it just isn't nearly as good as the books it follows.
on 26 March 2013
Wish I has realised I was supposed to read this first, read the trilogy wondering how ANa had been taken in the first place! Now can we just have one that fills in the 50 odd year gap?! Please :)
on 7 January 2013
Brilliant start to a brilliant trilogy. The only thing for me is it moved a little too fast. However the ending still pulls at your heart strings. Well worth the wait.
on 27 April 2013
Wow what an amazing book I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment I've spent reading this book . I do looking forward to reading the rest of the story