on 8 February 2013
I found this author purely through Amazon. I have really enjoyed the adventures and personal journey of 'The Return Man' and look forward to the next.

This short or I guess Novella expands on the entrance into the U.S. by one of the main opposition to our hero - the chinese agent
I wish I had read this now before the main story but ach well cant have everything. Of itself this short adds little to the ongoing story but does expand slightly on the stage and introduces us to the Canadians perspective of their Southern neighbours plight.

Well written and just about the right length
on 13 January 2013
i dont read alot but i did enjoy the return man, and this extra chapter in the story was cool.
on 30 June 2013
Loved the return man, paid for this and it took five minutes to read, not even worthy of one chapter in a novel. Nothing wrong with quality of writing and story but I have bought full length novels for less on Kindle, bloody annoying!!!
on 19 October 2013
Please Mr Zito let's have a decent sequel , I really enjoyed The Return Man , but this was a nothing frankly and most of the download was taken up by passages from that book Not worth the 99p.
on 7 October 2013
Well written taught and realistic characters. Makes a nice change from so much witting that uses demographic marketing to define its characters. This was an excellent read