on 15 December 2017
Looks good in the box but the pink glitter sticker around the flask not stuck on very well and was coming apart before I’d even given it as a gift.
on 10 July 2013
I bought this for a 40th birthday gift for a friend ...She was delighted with as I was to...It's a good gift idea as we are always looking for something different to buy rather than perfume or jewellery ....I will certainly order again as I have a few friends this would suit as a gift ...it's really quite girly .
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend as she is always complaining about the price of drinks when she goes out! This is a great size and carries enough for a good 8 measures (depending how much you like in each measure). Great value!
on 31 August 2013
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. I ordered it as a cheap hen night gift for the hen herself and when I opened the box, I nearly kept it myself! The little cups are so cute and the funnel is genius.
on 1 July 2014
This was a gift for my sisters birthday - she loved it !!
Gonna get myself one soon - very stylish
on 21 December 2013
A little difficult to screw up - and to see what I am putting in - do not wish to waste the good stuff
on 11 March 2014
I BOUGHT THESE FLASKS BECAUSE OF GOOD REVIEWS BUT THEY ARE TOTALLY USELESS BECAUSE THEY LEAK. SO WHY CAN I NOT SEND THEM BACK WHEN THEY ARE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. I DID NOT THOUGHT TO TEST THE FLASK
BUT WHEN I DECIDED TO FILL UP THE LIQUID JUST PORES OUT . PLEASE CAN YOU CONTACT ME THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!
on 17 January 2014
The flask is quite nice - comes in a box, well packaged and looks cool. The product arrived well in time as well, which added to the satisfaction. The only flipside of this is that the screw handle is a bit loose and might not be desirable, but once you screw up, it's ok.
on 4 August 2015
Love it. Have used it on various occasions and saves ££ when in overpriced places. Great that it comes with funnel so easily filled and can clean out using this too. Only reason I didn't give it 5star is due to the cardboard glitter cover but what can you expect for the price? It has started to peel in the corner but some clear nail varnish will hold it in place. Overall a good product.
on 24 September 2015
I am really impressed. I have bought it for a friend as a birthday present as she is turning 18 and it comes packaged up in a box, I opened it to take a peak at it and the presentation its really nice. I would recommend this as a fun little gift for someone as looks like you have spent a lot more on it that you actually have. It is tempting to buy myself one!