VINE VOICEon 20 August 2013
There are a number of similar kits I looked at on Amazon before deciding to buy this set. Although I doubt Rolex use it, the quality of the tools was higher than I expected. I've used it over the last few weeks and it's been really effective. I've opened up six watches with no problems at all. The tools all work well, and are good value for money. I think it was costing between £10-£15 every time my local jeweller changed the battery so I've saved quite a bit of dosh. I've had no problem buying batteries - most are available at Boots but instead I've bought all mine on Amazon for about a third of the cost.

The bonus is that I've also learnt a new skill, and I find doing it enjoyable and curiously rewarding. I wish I'd bought it twenty years ago.

Top tip? Don't just buy a single battery, get two. The cost is hardly any different and they will last up to ten years.
on 12 February 2013
I expected low quality due to the price but one lives in hope! This tool kit really is bady made. One or two of the items are not too dreadful but the remainder are unlikely to last past their first use. Watch back tool is really produced to such poor tolerances that I would be reluctant to use it on a watch of any quality. The bracelet pin tool is made to similarly poor standards and unlikely to survive first use. My fault. Should not have bought it! Would not reccomend as it is really unfit for purpose.
on 3 October 2014
This is pretty much junk. I bought this just to have some basic tools but it's almost not worth it taking up the space it occupies. The wrench which opens the case backs only adjusts on one axis making the tool almost useless unless you don't mind scratching the case back. The small screwdrivers have fallen apart. I'm not kidding. Look at those screwdrivers and tell me you'd think they'd fall apart? They look like a single piece of decent quality medal. Nope, they fell apart. The blue plastic thing? That actually works OK to remove a pin in the bracelet so long as the pin doesn't break. The black plastic thing? I don't even know what this is. I think it's for holding the case but my watches are big enough where I can use my hand. And the tweezers, well, that actually works. But how could they get that wrong?
on 12 January 2014
I need to change the battery in a Seiko watch and the last time it cost me £40! half of the cost of a new watch ! Everything I needed was in the kit and it literally took only minutes to do. I left the original sealing gasket on the back in place-this watch would never be in water anyway. I have been able to adjust metal bracelets with out any bother. The tools have paid for themselves already.
on 21 June 2014
Works well. Every thing seems to be well made, comes in a nice case. Arrived very fast. I have 10 different watches and I tried to take the back off six of them, and I got all six open. Replaced the battery and seals and saved a whole bunch of cash..
on 5 March 2014
I bought this kit to remove some links from various watches. The tools whilst not top class did the job well. Not sure they would stand up to hard repeated use but for the amount of use I will make of them they are very good value

This set has already saved me over £80 so I can't complain.
on 9 September 2014
All the tools are of low quality (as mentioned by other reviews) and the additional teeth for the case back opener seemed to be stored in some sort of oil but are still rusty in places; very unpleasant to deal with. Also, why put them in a round case? A square case would fit the elastic nature of the carrying case much better.

The bracelet link remover tool is probably the worst quality with the bit moving around when the handle is turned and the plastic flexing under very little pressure.

Despite these criticisms this did allow me to work on a number of the watches I have around the place, but I would really just use these for the small jobs (I was working mainly on £5-10 chinese quartz watches).
on 21 October 2013
Ichoose this item so I could repair the watches that I have had for some time that required some maintenance and this is the tools that I chose.
i would recommend Digiflex to my friends for the fast efficient service I recieved
on 17 July 2014
If you very occasionally need to tinker with a watch and don't want to pay inflated high street prices this set is ideal. They are by no means professional quality tools, but for such a low price I'm quite happy.
on 2 July 2014
Item came well packaged and does exactly what i wanted. Fast delivery, great product. Does what it says on the can.
Everything you need for those little technical jobs, no job to small given a real meaning