Customer reviews

on 11 May 2013
This lamp is surprisingly good value for money. It was very easy to assemble and gives out a nice low glow in a corner of a room. It looks good too. Very pleased.
on 16 November 2016
Pleased with this but received white instead of the beige I ordered. As it was for a spare room I wasn't too bothered and it looks fine. Easy to assemble and quick delivery. As it was only just over a tenner there's nothing to complain about!
on 20 March 2017
Love this in our conservatory. Very pleadant glow. Not massively bright if you are looking to flood an area with light tho.
on 1 April 2017
This lamp is fantastic value and was very easy to assemble. My last lamp similar to this was purchased from Ikea ten years ago, and I've only just replaced it with this one. It looks really good in my conservatory.
on 17 March 2017
A little wonky but a nice floor lamp. Works well with a LED colour changing lamp inside.
on 19 March 2017
Difficult to get it perfectly vertical, but in the area where I have it, that's not a problem.

Not something I would use in the living room, looks a lot cheaper "in the flesh"
on 15 March 2017
Love love love this lamp, easy to assemble and just looks so nice
on 18 December 2015
Really nice lamp, much better than I expected.. It was really easy to put together and it really does look lovely in my living room. Not too bright and not dull either, thanks for a great product and great service..
on 6 April 2017
great value for money,good quality and just finishes off my newly decorated hall perfectly as i was looking for something not too harsh this fits the bill lovely.
on 2 March 2017
Was white not cream. Nice but my cat wripped it