Customer reviews

EcoTools Lovely Looks

on 1 August 2013
Arrived within a few days quicker than the email I received and the brush set is really lovely exactly how described, order fast though as lots of places sold out already! Cant wait to do my make up now!
Over the moon with purchase so much so I have bought my mum a set :)
on 16 April 2015
Good size to use but small enough to pop in your bag to have with you on the go for touch ups
on 13 November 2015
Love those brushes! Great size and so soft! Highly recommended!
on 14 December 2013
These are some of the softest brushes I have ever used. The ferrules of these brushes are absolutely beautiful. The only negative things I can say about this brush set is how small the brushes and the awkwardness of the precision foundation brush. Honestly, the small size of the brushes don't bother me, but I know that it is a negative factor for most people. I find that I can use these brushes for different purposes than that which they are meant for, according to the instructions inside... As I am training to be a make-up artist, I am able to use these brushes as follows:
Flat concealer brush-- concealing/applying cream eyeshadows to the lids
Buffing concealer brush-- blending eyeshadow colours/blending crease colours (it could also be used for concealing with liquid concealers, but I have never used it to do so, so I cannot tell you whether it works well)
Precision foundation brush-- this is the most awkward, and perhaps, useless brush in the set. The fact that they had to call it a 'precision' brush basically proves that this brush is not the size it should be for foundation. I will never use the 'precision foundation brush' for foundation. I'd only use it for concealing or applying eyeshadow all over the lids.
Full powder brush-- the 'full powder brush' is not even half the size of a full sized powder brush. But it can be used for blusher or bronzer, and maybe even to blend contours, but the bristles may be too flimsy for that.

Overall, the brushes are great, but their purpose is not suited to what they are called. If you like the brand and you like pretty looking brushes, buy these, but don't strictly adhere to the instructions on how to use them. Use them for what they seem fit for. :D
Hope this was useful.
For more information on these brushes, check out my blog review on them: [...]
on 6 December 2013
I know that my daughter is going to love this make up set. It is so beautiful and different. Great value for money too.
on 8 September 2015
eco tools brushes are amazing quality and definitely worth the money. the powder brush is great for targeting areas you need and applying blush specifically to the apples of your cheeks. the buffing brush buffs foundation into the skin really nicely without leaving brush strokes. the precision foundation brush is great to target small areas like around the nose but I like to use it for highlighter which works a treat. the concealer buffing brush does make things a little streaky however it does what you want. the final concealer brush is perfect for carving out your eyebrows with concealer but doesn't apply as much coverage to blemishes as you might like.
on 14 April 2015
The set is small but doesn.t make a difference. The only problem I have is that the brushes aren't good for the use such as the blending brush, otherwise overall good product.
on 13 January 2014
really disappointed in these there tiny the brushes r ok not fab but 4 the price hey!!!!! wouldn buy again
on 28 June 2015
Beautifully presented & very soft. Bought these for travel/handbag & they do a good job with powder but I prefer a dense brush for my foundation. The concealer brush is quite hard & just seems to move product around. I only really use the biggest one. Love the short handles for carrying around with me though.
on 19 July 2015
These are great, especially for putting in your handbag. Do note before purchasing that they are mini sized, so perhaps don't equate to full sized brushes. However, that being said, they are great. I love EcoTools brushes.