Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 6 March 2013
Good value for money.
Although some duplication with other 60s compilation still very goood value. All songs well known hits.
on 2 May 2013
Good value though only really wanted a few of the tracks.Would recommend to those wanting a nostalgic trip back in time.
on 7 May 2013
Good quality audio through Kindle HD's speakers, better still through headphones. A good selection of the decade's number one hits.
on 6 March 2013
This cd takes me back to my teenage years with so many happy memorys have not heard some of the tracks in years
on 19 February 2013
Just my kind of music. I prefer the 60's music not keen on todays music it's a bit too loud for me
on 18 November 2013
When using headphone,s people must think i am mad tapping my fingers & singing to my self.
this brings back my teenage years.Even now i remember THE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!
on 2 March 2014
Fantastic to hear all this music again and in good quality too. Just loved it and fully recommend it to anyone who enjoys the early 60's!
on 29 September 2015
been very happy with this music can remember most of them when first released and also remember most of the words too.
on 22 July 2013
the music brings back memory of my younger days love to listen and sing along would recommend it to friends and family
on 25 March 2013
We had some great songs in our day, well most of them! My old man's a dustman may be the exception!