on 7 January 2013
I had a bit of hassle with these but it may have been totally my fault as this was the first time I'd bought gift certs. I live in Ireland and wanted them for a niece & nephew in the UK but found that I couldn't send them a download link and even when my sister logged into my account it wouldn't work. I finally had to print them off, scan them and then email them but the kids were delighted with the certs so I'd buy them again but check for the best way to send them when they're for someone else.
on 20 January 2013
This voucher CANNOT be used for Kindle... it CANNOT be used on Amazon.com (only Amazon.co.uk)

If you are in Ireland, it CANNOT be used to purchase digital music, or videos, or anything else.
If you are in Ireland, it CANNOT be used with most non-Amazon vendors on Amazon.co.uk as they will not ship to Ireland.

Not a great choice - my son (16) had difficulty finding anything he wanted which he COULD buy with this...
on 9 December 2014
These gift cards are a brilliant idea - easy to use and they print out exceptionally well on my printer. A great many cards to choose from for any occasion and I use them time and time again as they are much appreciated by the recipients. So much easier than having to queue at other retailers and having a much poorer selection of cards. Well done Amazon.
on 25 August 2013
Always a great Gift Card for Christmas - saves me buying the wrong thing, that is unwanted. They can then buy what they would like to buy, for this special time of the year. Always a good way of gifting, when we live in Spain and all the family in the UK! Also saves on postage if sending gifts to the UK.
on 23 January 2014
Certificate and process excellent. The only reason that I did not rate five stars was because of what I felt to be a range of artwork which was suitable, and likely to appeal to my teenage grandson. I'm sure, although he did not say anything, that he will have considered the graphics somewhat childish.
on 19 January 2013
My grand daughter is very pleased,& I believe with parents help she's about to choose a book...or books.We were let down by what was a subscription to Puffin Post...who very suddenly was obviously affected by recession.So we are relieved Eleanor is looking forward to making a choice for herself..
on 16 June 2014
Just the sort of book that you to read to your little one just before Father Christmas arrives. It gives your little one an idea of all the things that Father Christmas has to do and all the children he has to visit all over the world before he gets to your child's house!
on 20 January 2013
A great present for a teeneager, a good choice of cards designs and gift certificates to print out and you can choose any monetary amount. Allows them to shoose what they want and take advantage of the sales too. Easy to navigate and print out final certificate.
on 8 January 2013
Bought two as christmas presents for my friend's children, all of whom live in the UK. The printable gift certificates were a great idea as I could personalise the images and messages and it so easy to pop them into a Christmas card.
on 17 December 2013
Don't think I need to explain much more here surely! A voucher is a voucher - like that you can print them off nicely with loads of different images to suit occasion, certainly easier than trecking to a shop!