on 29 July 2013
This book picks up where the last one left off, Ethan is gone, or is he, Nikki is continuing on with her life but struggling with the fact that Nathan and Duncan can't remember the truth about what happened, due to his lack of accurate memory Duncan can't forgive Nikki for what he saw and is hanging out with Celeste, as is Nathan. Anne is still dating Caleb but looks to be wasting away, and so the story continues.

I enjoyed this book and would give three and half stars if I could the reason I've given this book less than the last one is that certain things I felt were overdone and the obvious was sometimes ignored, the fact that a shape shifter was involved but no one seemed to consider that any shape shifting could actually have taken place was annoying and I felt this should have been picked up at the beta reading stage. This said it's a good series and I'm waiting for the next one.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2013
loved the whole story ethan u just cant help but love an ducan an nathan , it was nice to read a book which didnt constantly tease you with are they arnt they yes i would recomend this book for over 16's but to be honest the scenes arnt bad an they see a lot worse on tv . i cant wait until the 3 rd instalment comes out
One person found this helpful
on 24 August 2013
Would have liked to rate this book much much more , I just couldnt put it down , my kindle went every where . I was sad when it DID come to the last page ,you could say " I was hooked " .
Went straight on to the next novel in this series . Would suggest this author to all who are into the Para-normal.
on 9 July 2014
I devoured book one blur in a matter of hours and immediately bought book two. I have to say shiver was excellent too. it was another page turner with the love triangle and each and every characters I really felt attachments too. can't wait to see where book three Leads now.
on 3 August 2014
read the first book and thought ... has potential. however after book two, I,m not going to continue with the rest. Nikki has done my head in because one minute she is angry and the next she has forgiven. still not sure what this story is about! I would give it a miss.
on 1 May 2014
what can i say ace book loved it could not put it down going to get book 3 can't wait to find out what happens next if you like vampire books this could be a book for you first book is free 2nd book is not but worth every penny thanks :)
on 1 February 2015
just finished the second book in the series, just about to download the third and can't wait to read it, must admit i am a total vampire book lover and couldn't wait to get hold of this
on 13 May 2014
Really enjoyed reading this 2nd book and I agree with o th her readers that it was even better than the first!I've read a lot like this but night roamers keeps you gripped. Definitely reading book three.
Ashleighsamantha
on 7 August 2013
this so reminded me of lost boys but instead of boys it was a girl and boy. The head vampire repeatedly came into my mind like the head vampire in lost boys so although i enjoyed the book this has been done before.
on 14 May 2013
Carry on with the good work not disappointed with this sequel!fast paced and exciting is this going to be a vampire family? Can't wait for the next book
One person found this helpful