on 29 July 2013
This book picks up where the last one left off, Ethan is gone, or is he, Nikki is continuing on with her life but struggling with the fact that Nathan and Duncan can't remember the truth about what happened, due to his lack of accurate memory Duncan can't forgive Nikki for what he saw and is hanging out with Celeste, as is Nathan. Anne is still dating Caleb but looks to be wasting away, and so the story continues.

I enjoyed this book and would give three and half stars if I could the reason I've given this book less than the last one is that certain things I felt were overdone and the obvious was sometimes ignored, the fact that a shape shifter was involved but no one seemed to consider that any shape shifting could actually have taken place was annoying and I felt this should have been picked up at the beta reading stage. This said it's a good series and I'm waiting for the next one.
on 29 March 2013
I found the second book just as good as the first and would recommend it to anyone who loves vampire book's the story has many twist and turns and the characters are are very likeable . Found that I couldn't stop reading once I started and felt very sad when I finished reading the book can't wait for the third book .
on 2 April 2013
Yet again I didn't stop reading this book since I started it and now I really really want the third!!! Absolutely amazing
on 18 March 2013
This is a really good book, well worth the money, I highly recommend this book, can't wait for the 3rd instalment x
on 17 June 2013
loved the whole story ethan u just cant help but love an ducan an nathan , it was nice to read a book which didnt constantly tease you with are they arnt they yes i would recomend this book for over 16's but to be honest the scenes arnt bad an they see a lot worse on tv . i cant wait until the 3 rd instalment comes out
on 18 June 2013
I count not resist so I bought this book immediately after I had read the first book. I cannot wait till the release of the third book. The story is brilliant and twisted. I loved reading it.

L L Caulton (indie author)
Http://ll-caulton.webeden.co.uk
on 23 September 2013
I read this really quick, very easy to read. It had its twists but I eventually figured them out before they were told...

I don't see the romance between Nikki n Ethan, it's passionate at points but like I said in the first book, far too fast paced..I guess there's a fine line between too much n too little, also, extremely repetitive!!!!!

I also hate the feeling of the girl being in love or "crushing" with more than one guy, the love never feels as real or as passionate as the author makes it out to be....hated it in twilight. I think the vampire diaries can only get away with it....just a personal opinion of mine.

I do still enjoy reading these books and will be reading the third book tomorrow.
on 14 May 2013
Carry on with the good work not disappointed with this sequel!fast paced and exciting is this going to be a vampire family? Can't wait for the next book
on 28 May 2013
I read this book in less than 24 hours, I loved the story and its well written. It's a book about family, friendships and of course the vampire hottie
on 5 June 2013
I loved this book I couldn't put it down great plot, great characters had me on the edge of my seat wish it could of lasted longer