on 12 April 2013
This is a lovely bracelet it is light and comfortable to wear. It was too big when it arrived ( Very fast delivery) and came with a link removing tool I had to take out 2 links, I didn't find I could manage the tool so I went to the local jewelers and they did it for me since then I have worn it continually, I would recommend you won't be disappointed.
on 18 July 2017
Lovely bracelet; I had a different design several years ago and have now returned to this make and style of magnetic bracelet again. With the little tool supplied you can adjust the size very easily.
on 29 December 2015
I love it BUT it does not love me!!! Started to wear this as soon as it arrived. Looks very smart and is nice on your wrist. However after seven days have had to take it off. I realise that it takes time to start working but the discomfort in my right shoulder became unbearable and the relief almost immediate after removal. So very disappointed. I was so sure of this product that I disposed of the packaging.
on 28 July 2013
Excellent quality product at a very reasonable price. A very good present for your wife or girl friend. Inspite of the great look as jewellery it can also be a tool for healthier life due to the magnets.
on 2 August 2017
Love the design but unfortunately it didn't stand up to wearing daily. Very disappointed
on 17 July 2016
I bought this bracelet and iot looked lovely when it arrived. i put it on, but needed to take two links outof it. unable to use the tool provided so took it to be done professionally. since then the bracelet has twice fallen off my wrist as the pins have come out. real shame..
on 20 March 2015
very nice Unusual design, it has good magnets, but does tie me to metal objects though, otherwise great item,
recommended.
on 6 January 2016
Bought this as Christmas present for my daughter who loves it. Two links were very difficult and fiddly to remove and the person who did it passed a cursory comment as to was it second hand as a couple of the links appeared to be dented.
on 13 October 2015
really pleased very light weight and not so bright as photo -- which is a plus -- will certainly reccommend
on 16 October 2017
Very happy with my bracelet