I bought these tablets after my GP suggested I try high-dosage Glucosamine as a supplement in the management of my arthritis. There is, he said, growing clinical evidence that Glucosamine might reduce the heat and even assist the regrowth of damaged cartilage.

These tablets contain Chondroitin also, which occurs naturally in cartillage and appears to be missing in people with arthritis, and MSM which definitely does reduce inflammation and helps us to metabolise Vitamin C.

The tablets are large, but easy to take, and I have to say, have really helped my joints. They feel less painful and stronger - after three weeks' use I'm walking better and I can't attribute it to anything else. These tablets also make me feel strong in myself - and again I don't think the placebo effect accounts for it, since I have tried many things for my arthritis - some help, some don't.

On the negative side, I was really cross when I received these tablets and realised that you need to take two - so one tablet is actually 750 mg of Glucosamine, 200 mg Chondroitin and 250 mg MSM. The box on the top of the Amazon advert is completely misleading. Only the small picture much further down, which does not have the 'zoom' facility, actually shows the box you receive.

This means that this product is great, in my view, but twice as expensive as advertised.

Suitable for those who want to try a really good Glucosamine supplement - Glucosamine is made from shellfish, so beware if you are a vegetarian or allergic to seafood.
on 9 April 2014
I bought these for my father in law who was extremely sceptical; he now buys them regularly (after checking with his consultant that they will cause him no harm.)
on 13 January 2015
This product is working well for me taking only one a day. Easy to swallow and effective. I don't think one need take two a day as recommended.
on 14 September 2014
This is the only thing that has helped with the arthritis in both my knees. Feel that I can now do more
on 1 January 2015
arrived on time, seems to have a positive effect on the arthritis in my hands.
on 23 May 2015
I am a 49 year old with osteoarthritis and these are really doing the job of keeping the pain away, my knees are still sensitive after the gym but no more shooting pains so the Chondroitin must be working ! Have a subscription set up as I need to take 2 of these a day to reach the 1500 dosage.
on 2 November 2015
I am giving it a three star because the tablet is too big for me to swallow. I have to stop taking it and look for other ways of taking glucosamine and Chondroitin.
on 2 February 2016
I get painful knee and hip joints post-gym workout, and these have really helped speed up recovery time in between gym sessions. Great value for money, but make sure you eat before taking these, as they can be pretty hard on the stomach lining.
on 25 July 2016
I suppose you need to take these every day and long term I just had one month supply and found them a little to big to take. Maybe suit other people though.
on 14 August 2015
Like the person before I bought this product as it was all in one tablet only to discover that u need to take 2 tablets to get full strength. So instead of lasting 30 days thry will only last 15, making for a more expensive product

See one answered question