Customer reviews

on 30 October 2013
-Pillow is useless, a newborn is higher that the slots shoulders.
-The new models added a block of polystyrene in the buttocks which reduces the service life!
-The cover is terribly wrong cut, you can not even pass the lap belt through the slots.
-cover is not sweet
-Blue notch at the back of the seat is super hard to put and optional base does not relieve this passage.
-5 point harness it is hard to attach.

I knew the No. 1 rated KeyFit USA, I do not tell you the disappointment with this variant EU!
on 7 April 2014
Horribile fabric, the canopy is folding by itself all the time. I just figured out that the base is the most unusfull base in the word - you have to use the seat bealt at each time when you want to klick-on the car seat. I'm thinking abou buyin another car seat and throwing away this one.
on 12 June 2014
We bought this car seat after reading several reviews and looking at dozens of other brands. It's been an excellent purchase and we are very pleased we chose the Chicco. The quality and finish of materials are particularly good, and this is by far the best seat for a newborn in terms of support and comfort. Fitting into the car is straightforward - the same routing as most brands, and the Keyfit attachments to the suitable strollers works brilliantly and is very easy to operate.

We also bought the Keyfit belted base, which I would recommend as it ensures the perfect level fit in your car and removes the need to do the lap-belt part across each time.

I think this car seat is often overlooked in favour of the more fashionable brands, but in real terms of quality, performance and comfort, I think this Chicco car seat is hard to beat.
on 18 February 2014
I's a second Keyfit that I bought.and really do not need anything else. it's comfy and safe for my little baby.

See one answered question