Customer reviews

on 25 June 2013
I thought at first that was product was good but now after having it on my phone for a few weeks I think it is rubbish!!! I am going to have to buy some more as this screen keeps peeling at the edges so dirt is getting under it. It is not a sticky screen proctector at all. Where the dirt has gotten under it just makes my screen look horrible as it has bubbles which I cant get out. It also seems to crease quite easily which also looks awful. Not worth the money I am afraid.
on 13 January 2014
Thought I would get a decent quality product and boy was I wrong.So many air bubbles even with the most careful application and doesn't completely cover the screen, used it for about 2 weeks and that was that! Android forums also seem to think that Savvies protectors are useless!
on 6 June 2013
Only one in the pack, which has started to peel. I have purchased an
I phone equivalent (for a different phone!) which was far better valve as you got more covers and has proved more durable
on 25 July 2013
Easy to apply. Not sticky after you remove the top cover like some makes.
Perfect fit, no need for adjustment. Thank God!!
on 18 March 2013
partner gor new one sv phone and these were reasonablly priced arrived quickly and saved my partner scratching his screen