on 17 April 2013
My son;s favourite band so he was absolutely delighted with this. Excellent delivery and well worth the money. Thank you
on 8 October 2013
Friggin' love this CD. Am intensely glad I bought it. Have been a fan for a while and it appears Bullet can do no wrong!
on 24 August 2014
This Is A Great Album With A Few Good Songs But Not There Best
The Poison Is The Best So Far :-)
on 15 March 2013
Awesome! BFMV is one of my favourite bands and they never fail to impress me with every new album. I've heard a lot of negative reviews about their latest album but, I can tell you their album's amazing! I've already listened to their album 3 times and it only arrived in the post this morning! My favourte songs are: Breaking Point, Truth Hurts, Dead To The World and Tears Don't Fall (part 2). Listen to these songs and see why Bullet stands out and keeps getting better every time!

Bullet For My Valentine are truly among the Gods Of Metal!!
on 13 February 2013
Despite Fever being somewhat boring, I still enjoyed it. However, listening to this new album I can't help but cringe slightly. I was expecting them to learn from their mistakes with Fever and make something AWESOME, but this is completely the opposite; the lyrics are bland, the riffs are repetitive and any motivation they seemed to have in previous albums sounds like it has gone. These guys ARE talented and I really hope they look back at their earlier work and make something really good, otherwise I have a feeling they won't be around much longer.
on 23 December 2014
Great item just a shame wasn't sealed and has cracked casing...
on 3 August 2014
Bought this for my grandaughter, she was very pleased!
on 10 March 2013
Another great album by Bullet. Obviously the band going through a bad time and nearly split'n up has give Tuck the ammunition to write some meaningful lyrics.
Living life on the edge of a knife! What a tune!!!
P.O.W, Braking point, and the Rosie live cover are all awesome. Class album can't wait for download 13!
on 22 September 2016
Love it, came and it was a signed copy too.
on 30 May 2013
I have never been a huge fan of bullet for my valenntine. They were always okay to listen to every now and again.
This album is amazing. Every song is so good i have the album on repeat. A big step up for this band !!!