on 17 January 2014
I bought this to protect my massive new AKG K702s.

It is capacious enough to hold the cans without bending the cable where it connects to the headphones if you put them in the right way around. It is sturdy but not totally rigid. Slightly flexible under pressure. Probably a good thing as the case will absorb the shock if dropped.

The exterior of the case is a smooth, woven fabric bonded to the shell casing. There is a spongy, webbed pouch on the inside of the case that is attached by velcro pads to the soft fabric lining the inside of the case. It can be easily detached and moved to another spot. It is most likely intended for headphone cable extensions and small portable headphone amps. There is a separate velcro strip about 5 or 6 inches long which also attaches to the inside of the case and can be looped around to keep your headphone cable tidy.

A discreet little woven nylon band along the outer hinge serves as a handle.

UPDATE: I bought this in January 2014 and it has lasted until November 2015. The handle broke a couple of weeks ago and the zippers have just fallen off. Lasted nearly two years.
on 11 October 2014
Design and concept are fine. The case is of reasonable quality. However, when I opened it from the packaging and unzipped the case for the first time the zipper broke off in my hand.

I'm not going to return the product as it's not really worth it for £12. To be fair I just zipped the whole thing round the other way so the one that broke doesn't move and I use the other zipper to open and close.

Perhaps it was just a faulty one.

However, it's still a bit shoddy.
on 12 March 2014
I brought this as a protection box for my headphones; DT770 Pro. I found this item to be very simple and a little over priced, as it is simply a hollow unpadded box. It is also a little big for my headphones, which wouldn't have mattered if there was foam padding supplied- it will do.
on 9 May 2017
Great product. Fits my headphones perfectly (ALG 701). Sturdy, appears well made. A small netting bag is inside to contain the lead.
on 23 May 2017
Very nice product, everything as described.
on 12 April 2014
Not a flight case, but reasonable for the price.

My AKG Q701’s fit nicely in this case. Ignore the buffoon who said otherwise!

Update: the zip pulls seem to be made of a very poor quality zinc casting. I have two of these cases, and one of the zip pulls has broken on each. I've stuck a bit of string through on both, but I won't be buying another, they're a bit shyte really.
on 18 October 2013
This is a very good quality case in general...nice finish, good quality zip, handy bag for spare leads and a great price...but if you own AKG Q701's or k701/k702's and like to leave the wire plug connected there is barely enough room in the case without bending the wire where it exits the plug...suitable for the AKG's, but only just !
on 8 September 2014
This is an excellent piece of kit. I've been dragging it across the country for about a month now, and have discovered that it is tough, easy to carry, very light, and most of all it's very good at keeping my headphones safe. Prior to this I was carrying my AKG K121s around in the box it came in, in order to keep the cable and the headphones neat and safe. This product has really helped me keep everything intact and allows me to keep my cable as safe as can be due to the very handy velcro strap and pouch that stick to the inside. there is also space to keep my other portable project studio equipment safe: such as chargers, adapters, other cables and my computer mouse (all at once). And to top it all off, it fits quite neatly in my backpack: this means I can take it to college with me, as well as my notebooks, laptop and other work tools.
Overall: if you need a tough box to keep your headphones safe, this is an affordable, convenient and durable solution. I would certainly recommend.
on 22 May 2014
Delivery service from Audio123 Ltd was good but their product is disappointing. A zip toggle came off the second time I used it. If the other toggle fails, then the case will be pretty much useless. I actually bought 4 of these because I have several sets of headphones (I'm a sound engineer). It remains to be seen how long any of them will last. By the way, this is a big case - arguably a bit too big.
on 8 January 2016
Good value. Sturdy and contains a small bag for cables etc.
As good as more expensive ones I've owned and fits my Sennheiser hd650s perfectly.

The carrying handle, such as it is, feels flimsy though- I'd carry it by holding the case, rather than gripping no the handle.