on 16 February 2013
Legend has already left with me a gripping and exciting adventure as u join the adventure with Day and June there and now at again in Prodigy!!! Loved every minute of the continued story from Legend the balance. The story line and the gobsmacked ending which now leaves me to wait...for the next book to come out! I hope in the next book...some of the questions are answered in the next!!! 5 Stars!!!
on 15 November 2015
The Story continues from where Legend ends. Day is badly hurt the Republic is still looking for June and they need new friends but can they trust their latest allies.
on 22 October 2017
Loved this sequel as much as the first. Really enjoyable series so far and looking for ward to next one
on 11 June 2014
A good book, if you like books like hunger games and other 'young adult' books - it ticks all the right boxes . But as with all these types of books I find them a bit predictable even though i probably will read the third installment.
on 25 October 2017
Really enjoyed this book. Looking forward to book 3.
on 13 March 2017
For later reading along with 'Champion' and 'Legend.
on 18 February 2014
You can really feel emotion for the characters. You instantly fall in love with Day. The love triangle was a bit humorous for me but I would of preferred it if he fell in love with sweet Tess and June fall in love with Anden as he did with June. Why did they just hate the country and love the Colonies and then they work for the Republic. Other wise great book. If you like these books then try Divergent. They are my favourite book series
on 23 May 2014
Gripping, real, exciting, sad, thrilling and I could hardly put it down. It isn't just for the younger folk. Worth every penny. Don't miss the chance to get involved with this super collection of books.
on 26 May 2013
WOW! What can I say, totally hooked on this dystopian love story! Loved it, lived up to all my expectations & a truly excellent sequel to Legend...the explosive finale has left me wanting more, I can't wait for the final book in this compelling trilogy!
on 4 July 2014
After reading legend and enjoying, prodigy was even better - although I'd recommend reading legend first. Just received champion and can't wait to read. In my 50's!