on 26 February 2013
Barry M's worst glitter polish. Not only does it really smell strong but hardly any glitter. Disappointed. You're better off with the blue colour or best of all is the red, it's beautiful. Wouldn't recommend to buy Magenta.
on 31 January 2013
This is way pinker than It looks in the picture and its not a solid colour, it's clear with bits of pink glitter. Very disappointed.
on 16 January 2014
I'm loving Barry M's full range of nail polishes. I used to be an OPI girl but to be honest the quality has been something less than I'd expect for the price lately. Barry M outshines OPI in my opinion and has my vote from now on.
on 22 December 2013
wear with OpI's Grape Set and Match and just the right foil for Christmas instead of red went for purple glittery colours. Highly recommended now have a lot of Barry M polish and all are brilliant. Use their topcoat as well. Received promptly. Good value.
on 25 February 2014
I've given it 4 stars due to the fact that this picture is nothing like the real colour. I'd say it's more pink then in the image. I still think it's another great glitter varnish from barry m and still a very nice colour. Anyone moaning about glitter polishes being hard to remove from your nails.....get a grip anyone with common sense knows glitter polishes take that little extra in getting them off.
on 21 August 2014
Picture on my screen is defiantly a lovely Cadbury 's purple but have just received product and its hot pink so don't order if you want purple it's a pretty pink but would not have ordered had a seen true colour
on 16 January 2014
This is the barry m magenta (pink) glitter as mentioned in the item title. It is a pink glitter not purple and is also a glitter nail varnish not a solid colour. I bought this fully expecting it to be pink (I Googled the colour first to check I didn't already have it) and I love it. There is lots of glitter in this and it only needs 2-3 coats to give full coverage.
on 12 February 2014
Bought this as I have the Barry M Red glitter which is superb! This was very sparse on colour I had to put 5 coats on to achieve a nice purple glitter.. Gave it to granddaughter ;(
on 27 January 2014
My daughter was really pleased as it was exactly what she wanted and as described. In perfect condition and arrived quickly so very pleased too!
on 12 February 2014
I thought this would be a solid glitter colour, but it is more of a topcoat, so i was disappointed as i don't think it is as effective.