on 15 April 2015
Good value for money
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 April 2013
I purchased them for my son and he's made no bad comment about them so I presume they are right. Believe me he will make me know about them if he is not pleased.
on 8 April 2013
I saw the Character Building Doctor Who on SMYTHS toy store and it was £1.99. I saw new Character Building of Doctor Who on the Doctor Who Site. These characters on Doctor Who are on Series 6. I will buy them because on TV I always watch Doctor Who on BBC One. When I miss a Doctor Who episode, my mum and dad can buy me a Doctor Who toy, DVD, book, DS game, Top Trumps and more...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 February 2013
for a start, these retail at 1.99 why are you selling them for 2.99.

these have to be the worst most infuriating merchandise character has ever released the only way to guarantee a full set it either to be ripped off on Ebay buying them separately or buying a complete box. only then are the odds fair.