on 3 February 2015
This is a terrible product and the Seller DEUBA GmbH & Co are an awful company to deal with. This product literally fell apart after a few months. The arms bend under the weight of just 1 coat, and the metal balls at the end of each arm fall off and cannot be re-attached.
I have complained several times to DEUBA GmbH & Co and all I have had back is an automated response that states I need a "publicly sworn and appointed consultant" to write a report on the product. Ridiculous.
Avoid this product and avoid this company!!!!!
11 Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2017
When I bought this product in Sep 2015, it came with broken piece so requested them send me new part, which arrived quickly.

Instructions are not very clear.
Whilst fixing it, I noticed that some parts of very poor quality and very plasticky.

I somehow worked with that. But on regular basis something or the other either bending or twisting or breaking, so I stopped using as main coat hanger and put in my bedroom for me and misses, which is hardly any weight.

Last week it started to bend from top where I couldn't hang any coats on there.
I noticed that screws lost its threads and all plasticky bits are cracked, so I finally gave up and recycled it.
on 20 March 2014
Where to start? The product came with missing pieces so had to get spares from the manufacturer. I finally put it together following the most unclear instructions I have ever read. It decided to collapse within a month and is no longer able to be reassembled.
on 24 April 2017
It's fairly strong and holds a good no. Of jackets. Looks expensive too. Down side is there some parts irrelevant to the purpose which are cheap and broke when assembling it, but nevertheless good for the price.
on 14 May 2017
Very useful product. Quite different from the usual clothes stands. Does not occupy much space in room and is easy to install.
Stylish designing.
on 19 January 2017
Great product. Highly recommended.
on 15 June 2017
Looks superb but arms are a little flimsy and kids have snapped 2 in less than 6 months :(
on 28 April 2017
Looks good my daughter put it together easy
on 20 March 2017
Really unclear instructions and it came with a missing part which I replaced from my local hardware store. My advice is to keep looking.
on 21 March 2017
Strange mix of good quality heavy materials with some flimsy plastic bits that break and cause it to be lopsided