on 16 June 2017
my wife is very pleased with her order thank you.
on 28 August 2017
I have tried all different creams and serums in my time and have spent a fortune trying to find one that isn't sticky once application has been done.
I find this one to be smooth on the skin and quick absorption into the skin. I have subscription & save with this product through Amazon and they always deliver on time.
on 25 July 2017
I wear this cream every day it is the only cream that I can wear that doesn't leave a greasy residue on my face it is very light and feels beautiful on my face.
on 6 April 2016
I use this on sensitive skin and find it very successful.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on 24 July 2017
feel like my skin is slightly greasy after applying, takes a while to soak into your skin properly.
wouldnt purchase again
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 March 2017
Lovely works well as a moisturiser and foundation replacement
on 27 July 2017
Great for even smooth skin tone and seems to plump skin well!
on 18 July 2017
Lovely product at a great price
on 10 July 2017
Perfect for every day use
on 18 March 2016
a very good price for this product