on 28 January 2013
The unit did not do sky+ which is the very reason why I bought it ! May do other functions but not for me thanks.
on 28 May 2013
I bought it hoping to be able to change Sky channels from another room. This unit \ pair does not have IR capability to be able to do that. However it is the best video \ audio sender I have tried. I have ended up using my old 2.4gz IR sender to change the channels only. No interference.
on 10 August 2013
Great value and gives and excellent picture upstairs. Would highly recommend. No interference and used in conjunction with the 'TVanywhere' app from
virgin means I can control and watch tv from my bed!
on 6 October 2013
This purchase has saved me a fortune! I thought I needed a TV aerial for my bedroom TV, but this item means that programmes are transmitted from my main lounge TV to the bedroom. No need for an expensive outside aerial! Great!
on 16 June 2013
I should have taken notice of the other reviews. It doesn't work with Sky+ and you can't change the channels remotely. Looks like this is a stripped down version of the real thing. You get what you pay for....this is on it's way back for a refund. Pay the extra (like I will have to do) and get one that actually does the job.
on 18 October 2013
if you're old enough (I am barely) to remember the magic images from of telstar or appolo 11 then this is right up you're street!

This item doesn't deliver any kind of watchable image. Utterly useless.
I've tried three brands recently and they're all equally dreadful irrespective of price. I've set them up on two sites, tried all settings and arrangements. All I've ever seen is snow on top of gaudy colour.
I strongly advise against all of these analog (FM) wireless AV links.
on 17 July 2013
Recommend buying, faithful transmission, easy to install and quick understanding. I have a television signal in any room. Many Thanks.
on 21 August 2013
I bought this unit because the my old one had lots of interference on the picture. Was not sure about this as at £30 it was half of the price of my old one but I gave it a whirl and it is ACE! A really nice piece of kit. I just plugged in and it worked without fuss or bother. Now have a grand picture.
on 25 May 2014
I googled this item as was not sure what to purchase. Wanted to watch in my bedroom what was being shown downstairs, without the wiring. It arrived when stated, was easy to assemble and I am now enjoying the benefits.
on 11 February 2014
These are very good they are exactly what we needed we don't hav great signal so these work ideally for signal through our sky in the living room through to our bedroom would recommend them to a friend