Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 8 July 2013
Relive the emotions of the superb movie by listening to this authentic selection of the film soundtrack. However, it is just as enjoyable if you haven't seen the film if you like eastern flavoured music with a touch of French accordions too. Soft, dreamy & gentle, it will take you on a journey for 60 minutes that you will want to repeat often.
on 26 May 2013
Whilst waiting for the release of the Blu-ray I purchased this as a reminder of such a lovely and fulfilling film.
Mychael Danna did a super job to marry the music to such fabulous cinematography; conveying the strength, emotion and artistry of the story.
on 26 December 2012
I saw the movie and stopped at Hmv on the way home to buy this as if it were a compulsion perhaps in euphoria from the wonderful movie. It iis a very nice soundtrack. For me the stand out song is Pi's lullaby a traditionally Indian sounding song evocative of the spiritual theme of the movie and reflective of the modern romantic idea we have of India itself. The theme music is also fantastic, one of those songs that make you the hero of your MP3 player induced fantasy on the way to work. Some music requires you to have seen the movie since the songs are really only useful as reminders of the film, however, some songs are defiantly worth listening to as just music for example Richard Parker which is a lovely song.

My only complaint is I'm ready now which has an awful opening and music like First Night, First Day that shouldnt really be here since it isn't particularly nice to listen to music that is scene specific and only supposed to be accompanying for the film. those two problems however, certainly don't warrant giving the cd four stars since it really is worth buying.
on 9 June 2013
I loved this book and read it before I saw the film. I have since bought the CD of the film music.
I could nt put the book down, it was sad, funny and inspirational.
on 13 May 2013
Saw the film in 3D and was enchanted by it so had to buy the soundtrack, which is excellent, by the way. Now I can relive my cinema experience.
on 17 February 2013
I loved the film and the accompanying music was so beautiful I had to own a copy, Well worth a listen even if you haven't seen the film!
on 12 January 2013
This is one of the best OST of recent times. Pi's lullaby is so soothing, it brings back memory of childhood and my mum. The other tracks are equally good and almost playful & mischievous. While other tracks are a mixture of Indian raagas with western twist. All the best with the Oscar nomination, well deserved.
on 1 February 2013
at 20p it was a no brainer for such a fantastic story ! get yours now from the Kindel book store its worth everyt penny !
on 17 July 2016
use this to help me sleep when I have difficulty.the music is soothing and having seen the film I love this soundtrack
on 20 November 2014
A most interesting and enjoyable story.