on 13 December 2017
ok
on 21 February 2013
Always loved this song, sung by the Hollies and also by the fab Osmond brothers in their shows. Always brings a tear to my eye, and this version moreso knowing it will help those families who have been lied to for years about the loss of their loved ones at Hillsborough. Justice for the 96......you'll never walk alone.
on 22 April 2017
The Hillsborough verdict of 2016 confirms that this was a just cause. Sounds good too.
on 9 January 2013
This was a great collaboration for the justice for the 96 campaign for all those bereaved as a result of the scandalous treatment of football fans by the police. It's come at a time where we are actually starting to hear the truth on the matter after it has been suppressed by successive governments since it happened.

Great song. Great artists!
on 29 January 2013
Wonderful to listen to. The price is very low, if everyone in the country spent just £2 on this, think what all the revenue could do !!! Come on people, it's only £2. You can't even get a pint of beer for that these days and think of the good it will do.
on 20 September 2014
bit late to the party with the review but it's always worth reminding people how the establishment came together to demonise these people. Justice for the 96.
on 26 January 2013
Just had to buy this for my husband as he was there.I left my wedding bouquet on the shrine when we married at Anfield.We just wanted to show support and will never forget.Our heart is with the families whose loved ones never came home.
on 5 August 2013
I bought these for a special reason this JFHG.I was very pleased with the C.D.very good service and good price.will always use this seller for my buys.
Regards Rob.
on 19 October 2013
This was bought for my nan for Christmas, and she was very happy to receive it.
I would recommend this to someone who enjoys music and likes to give a little money to charity.
on 20 September 2016