on 12 April 2017
This is my second one of these. Use it for work and its great how much you can stuff in. The last one started to go and the zips began to break after almost 2 years of hard wear, heavy folders etc. One quibble was the black background owl design wasn't available as would have just gone for a straight replacement, however the small blue owls on this design persuaded me. If you get one of these and when it comes, flat packed, A4 size and you start thinking that it won't take much, never fear, it is a bit of a "tardis" inside!
on 4 February 2017
I love it,it's perfect and it's rainproof
on 6 September 2017
So far so good, my daughter loves this bag
on 2 October 2017
Plastic cheap stuff
on 4 September 2014
Love this bag - great schoolbag for primary school child - bought for daughter and going to buy another more grown up style for me as an overnight bag. Fits primary school books and folder, 3 tier Tiffin-tin lunch box ( 13cm wide, 29cm high ), metal water bottle (500ml), skipping rope and two large pencil cases- all at the same time !! There are plenty of large zipped compartments, and the material of the bag is wipe clean and smooth, the colour of the dogs are very bright and cheerful and clearly printed ( no smudging no faded prints -each dog clearly defined )- the piping around the bags cover flap is well sewn on, overall the bag feels very well made, strong yet is so lightweight. It's really like a designer bag, I cannot say enough nice things about it. The inside material is well sewn so as to allow the bag to reach it's full capacity without overstretching or tearing, it's soft and also wipe clean on the inside. Strap is long enough to go cross shoulder easily and is adjustable. Love love love this bag : ) Thank you whoever designed it ! I will definitely be buying more bags from this company, maybe I've found the perfect school bag shop ! Oh and my daughter that this bag is for, is a die hard cat fanatic - not really interested in dogs whatsoever - yet she loved the picture of this bag filled with cute cartoon dogs, and wanted it after looking at a few other styles and bag makes and all her school friends said it was a really nice bag too. We all love this bag !!!
on 8 May 2013
Sorry, but 5 stars is just not enough...I would rate it more 7 as I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT......it is a conversation starter as I work with families who sometime do not engage...I find that my bag, which is my work bag as it has so many compartments to put things in, actually starts the conversation....with WOW where did you get that bag.

I love the bags soo much, it was a hard choice as there was soo many to choose from and they are all fantastic, but I will be back for another one soon, so that I have one for my social life which is different to my work life, but not too much as I love the 'funkiness' and the 'colours' which are so me.....
on 5 May 2013
I ordered this as a baby changing bag to use when my grandson comes to stay. I wasn't impressed with bags that had been designed just as baby bags as they were often well overpriced, had no top zip & flap over which is essential if it rains. I wanted something that was wipe clean, bright & colourful, has a long strap so it hangs over the pushchair handle and roomy enough for everything I need when we go out & this fit my criteria. It has the main part & four other zip compartments as well as a small separate zip bag. Obviously it hasn't got a changing mat but I bought one for a few pounds on Amazon too & it folds up & fits easily in the bag. Overall I'm really pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone.
on 18 January 2013
Fast delivery, very well packaged, lovely item, very well made and extremely sturdy, this bag is being used for school on a daily basis and I would definitely recommend it for sturdiness, as you can imagine in a secondary school it's lugged on and off all day, strewn on the floor during lessons and is showing no signs of wear and tear at all
on 28 June 2013
My daughter loves the design, and there are plenty of pockets for storeage. The main compartment is roomy enough to hold A4 folders. Its holding up well too.
on 19 February 2013
I absolutely LOVE this bag!! It's so bright and interesting that it's great as a changing bag. It has multiple pockets with lovely multicoloured zips. Would highly recommend and have lots of good comments about it.