Customer reviews

on 22 November 2017
love all the songs
on 20 February 2013
Bought for teenager who loves the programme .Easy to listen too .whatever your age .Songs are sometimes not so good as the original as they are slightly different but that is just personal taste The album is still very good and is worth a buy .
on 21 December 2012
They are good songs but I prefer the other two. It's a great album and I recommend it to all fans of glee. I really like the song Feliz navidad. It's so catchy. I'm not too keen on the hannukah song though. All the other Xmas songs are great though.
on 22 December 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 11 October 2013
Bought this CD last Christmas as a gift for my daughter who is a Glee fan. She was very pleased with it as it completed her collection.
on 15 January 2014
Another great CD full with great Songs sang by the Glee cast. Highly recommendable for every small & big Glee fan.
on 31 December 2012
I totally Love the Glee:The Music The Christmas Album Vol 3 I really love all the songs on it I would give it 10 out of 10 if I could.
on 30 January 2016
Great music, just what I expected
on 19 February 2015
Perfect
on 17 December 2013
Arrived quickly as a christmas present for my sister. She loves the music, no problems with the CD. No Problems